• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff

• Last visited

About Ricksneatstuff

• Birthday 02/09/2016

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I think it was before we were truly on a first name basis. My first regret is selling them at all and my second regret is they aren’t with you.
  2. Over the last couple years I’ve been able to pick up about 75% of the Fox romance comics, but almost all of them are VG or lower. This is one of my favorites.
  3. Some of these Gleason Boy Loves Girl are great. The advice column definitely is from a different era.
  4. Planet Comics girls in tubes to Planet Stories girl in tube
  5. Continuing the Kirkpatrick theme with this glamorous book
  6. Check out @JimButlerGA awesome #wwiicover Showcase Auction on June 6th at HA.com/40275 Some incredible books! Here is Jim to let you know more about why he is offering these treasures
  7. I bought this over four years ago, so I paid less than the 4.5 copy just went for.
  8. A couple Kirkpatrick covers just in from Sarasota
  9. Thanks for the history @Dr. Love I didn’t know about Bailey Publishing.
  10. Fascinating history @sfcityduck Thanks for sharing. I have picked up most of the Kirkpatrick covers and they are some of my favorite. I THINK this is my favorite, but so many great ones.