• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

johnenock

8 Followers

Personal Information

• Occupation
    Surgical Assistant

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I've been looking for a nice copy of "The Lottery" with no luck so far. Looks like I have to add this one to the list.
  2. Hey, I have one of those. Really like Popp's art as I have a bunch of digests with his work:
  3. After the high price realized on the 3-sided trim with hole in cover in the HA auction, I thought I'd take a chance on this affordable and decent looking copy. Might be trimmed on one side but has WHITE pages:
  4. Yeah, I went ahead and ordered the nicest one of the eBay books for a nice, fat discount. Probably trimmed on one edge, but I'm not paying more for one right now. I will assume prices will drop when there are a few hundred on the census. Of course, there are a few thousand common Spideys and such on the census that go for more than their rarity should warrant, so who knows?
  5. I'll take that as a compliment. Yeah, I really like Chiriaka. He's different (looser?) than the early Avons I am usually drawn to.
  6. Working on my unread Imagination run: And everyone needs a run of Manhunts:
  7. A few books in today: The obligatory Mike Shayne's unread but one has a price sticker residue: Really liked this cover: And the usual great books from Lowell and a freebie: