• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stevemmg

• Last visited

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,311 profile views
  1. In case anyone is interested, I have some very nice pieces up for sale with some very rare pieces upcoming. https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/534750-statue-and-bust-sales-thread-dynamic-forces-life-size-busts-dc-direct-statues-sideshow-premium-format-and-comicquettes/#comments
  2. That will do it for this weekend’s listings. Roughly another 16 yet to be photographed. Might get a few more during the week, otherwise it will likely be next weekend again. Thanks for looking. Any questions, let me know.
  3. Sideshow Doctor Doom exclusive premium format 1:4 scale statue with beauty and shipping boxes. Never displayed, just checked for damage of which there was none. As new. Quite an imposing figure! $450 +$30 shipping.
  4. Sideshow Sinestro Green Lantern Corps Exclusive 1:4 scale premium format statue with beauty and shipping boxes. Opened to look for any damage, finding none, sealed back up. Exclusive is the green costume, etc and limited to 350 pieces. $425 + $30 shipping.
  5. Sideshow Green Lantern exclusive premium format 1:4 scale statue with beauty and shipping boxes. Never displayed, just set up once to check for damage. Excellent condition. This was their second Green Lantern, as a lot of people were disappointed with the smaller scale of the first version. The exclusive is a must have, as it’s the light up lantern. $450 + $40 shipping.
  6. Sideshow Adam Hughes Rogue exclusive comiquette with beauty and shipping boxes. I believe the best of the series with a fantastic sculpt, the metallic green costume and creative busting through the wall design. I had this displayed years ago, but in excellent condition. Comes with the exclusive print. Limited to 1000. $270 + $30 shipping.
  7. Sideshow Vision exclusive premium format 1:4 scale statue with beauty and shipping boxes. Opened to inspect, never displayed. Possibly the worst idea for an exclusive bonus, a second head that no one would ever display. Thankfully, the main head is great. The classic Vision we know and love. 250 made. $500 + $30 shipping.
  8. Sideshow Wolverine comiquette exclusive with beauty box, no original shipping outer carton. Had this displayed previously, good shape, with a little wear to the base under is front foot primarily. Two heads for display, limited to 500. A classic. $375 + $30 shipping.
  9. Sideshow Adam Hughes Black Cat exclusive comiquette with beauty and shipping boxes. Displayed at one time, but in great shape. Comes with an exclusive print, limited to 1100. $200 + $25 shipping
  10. Sideshow Batgirl premium format 1:4 scale with beauty box and shipping box. Never displayed, excellent condition. $360 + $25 shipping.
  11. Sideshow Storm premium format 1:4 scale exclusive version with beauty and shipping boxes. I don’t think I displayed this one, but can’t remember for sure. Excellent condition, limited to 500. $575 + $25 shipping.
  12. Time to get some more up for your consideration. Seems like a good time to put up some of the ladies. Sideshow Scarlet Witch 1:4 scale premium format exclusive version with beauty box and outer shipping carton. This one was never displayed, just opened to inspect for damage. Limited to 300 pieces. $430 + $25 shipping.