• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAMANTIUM

• Last visited

About ADAMANTIUM

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    I made the 3,000,000th post in Comics General! Where's my cigar???

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

12,567 profile views
  1. Your kidding? Was there More than one print of the spiral? Or maybe what I had found spiraled was it, but I thought it was different than the pics above and deemed it not what was collected? Or maybe maybe the regular print picked up first? I forget the reason I didn't pick it up. Lord forgive me
  2. Evidently neither are? I wonder what I was looking at then Maybe misremembering but could have sworn there was a spiral border idk 😶 😐
  3. I had found a reprint in the wild, and was disappointed. If it's a good story I suppose I should have snapped it up, but then again, it was spiraled and not easy per say to store and if I remember correctly 😜 😄
  4. I vaguely remember running into this series at Half Price Books nearly 7 years ago, I say vaguely but it is really pretty distinctly and only been longer that it feels Glad someone took the courage to have a keepsake
  5. Lol the other day looking for my long put away nes TMNT video game, which I didn't find, I saw my old view finder case. Blue and dusty with no viewers inside. Idk Made me chuckle 😂 That is cool though. Sealed and still "viewable!"
  6. So the label is sealed in the mylar with the comic, as the angle alludes too or points out. I asked that earlier, to which no one replied 😂 I guess that wall of text lesson is being learned hahaha
  7. I was fine until eyeing that Superman book, I thought perhaps NM as well for it, or I just didn't do due diligence, like at all 12 pts
  8. awesome!! since you liked the post, a tag and continued! @Waylander
  9. I agree that was my over statement, so no worries. I meant the holder looked legit, which was a broad answer, but I mentioned reholder and didn't go into detail of what areas meant "damage" not malicious specifically that needed a reholder. I mentioned in another post on this page however. Ink, font, corner design, and case and DESIGN were all legit no malicious behavior HOWEVER The Popped corner, the warped label, the scratches, and the top label on outside of the case peeling, were all "damages to a legit case" THAT CALLED OR WOULD BE REASON FOR A REHOLDER. I didn't go into specifics until later which I apologize for.
  10. If it weren't for this thread, you wouldn't have thought that clean of a break as serious nor malicious, similar to anything else that has flaws but is meant to show wear if tampered with, tamper evident not tamper proof. Although idk if CGC is shooting for tamper proof nowadays
  11. I figured it might have been true in that type of miscommunication, benefit of the doubt. The reason I gave broad answers was due to the thread title. The new generation may be more "sealed" as you would have put it, but doesn't mean if you drop it and a corner becomes separated, that the same thing couldn't happen. Technically With more of it sealed, more would fracture, and it might not look as clean. Regardless both would be simple reho,ders as stated for reasons in my last couple of posts. That said and with this thread title, I see or sympathize with why you drew the conclusion. If I seem impatient it is because the Good News was it wasn't anything to do with the thread title, just misconception rather than miscommunication. If that means no more slabs for you, it'll take time, but hopefully we gave enough short but broad details if you come upon more to examine. Cheers!