• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scoobydiesel

• Last visited

About Scoobydiesel

• Birthday December 29

Personal Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Oh man this would be such a nice update…. I really hope something is coming soon.
  2. It’s not CGC but it is a company doing the witnessing stuff. Im spacing on the name now. But comic sketch art I think is the booth name? Which I believe you or someone else mentioned earlier.
  3. I just wonder who Comic Con LA sold that booth 1664 to either way I’ll look for the companies you mentioned as well! Thank you.
  4. My guess is a partner company is saying they are CGC or something along those lines since CGC keeps saying they won’t be there. Find out in less than 24 hours tho
  5. @Jennifer F.thanks for the update. It is strange that they have it in their FAQ and list the booth and Everything.
  6. That’s a bummer. Wonder if it’s suppose to say CBCS or something on their app? That’s a pretty massive screw up on CCLA to have it on their FAQ/App.
  7. Would also like to know about this. I also see that LACC says that CGC will have booth #1664 but I dont see anything else on this.
  8. I got charged yesterday so hoping that means some movement!
  9. My books are listed as received on 6/23(delivery was obviously before this as well, I believe I paid for 3 day shipping? I believe that was early may?) so I should be right around the 100 day mark now. Hoping to hear something this coming week.
  10. Life happens. Covid Happens. Some Artist may have events pop up that they must back out off and all that. They probably do set a date when first negotiating it but dont release the info incase something pops up would be my guess.
  11. It should all be from when it was checked in at CGC. You should be good. However someone else may have a better/more indepth answer?
  12. Oh did he sign over the weekend? I didn’t see anything on his Ig but I had a busy weekend so I probably just never checked his stories.
  13. First time I’ve heard zero buzz about SDCC…. If it wasn’t for this thread I’d have heard nothing about tickets going on sale today :-/ kinda sad but it’s their own fault for doing thanksgiving time frame.
  14. I wont be able to make this, and I believe the next showing as well. But its only about 3hours from me so I would love to make the trip at some point. Chico area needs more shows too...