• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

Lori could lead them. She's stronger than they let on.

I think Lori/ Judith/ Carl are going to get it. This would be shocking enough to fall in line with the whole "no one is safe" tagline, and would free up Rick for the next arc(s). I could be crazy, but we'll see. The governor is going to want to really hurt Rick, and that would pretty much do it. 2c

Samauri Sword/ Gut wound. I know the shadow doesnt look exactly like Michone in the back-ground behind Rick But maybe she goes Schizo and starts picking the crew off.? She is Probably one of the best if not the best Warrior in the group.

Samauri Sword/ Gut wound. I know the shadow doesnt look exactly like Michone in the back-ground behind Rick But maybe she goes Schizo and starts picking the crew off.? She is Probably one of the best if not the best Warrior in the group.

That theory is interesting.

No "S"! A single dad with two kids in a world full of zombies..........And all of the remaining women left in the prison pretty much spoken for..............Wait, not sure if the nurse chick is with anyone...............

Crazy Carol is working her already ..... lol