• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

I know I'm one sick-son-of-a-bizzeee.

But the baby scene made me sick to my stomach. I seriously considered dropping the book. Felt like it crossed the line.

Pat

We got a lot of negative feedback on that part in the forum......which I really do not understand, it is just a comic book.

But the baby scene made me sick to my stomach. I seriously considered dropping the book. Felt like it crossed the line.

Pat

No, that was tame compared to the hospital nursery scene from Crawl Space...just a bit more sickening... :sick:

Pat

No, that was tame compared to the hospital nursery scene from Crawl Space...just a bit more sickening... :sick:

Yes, that was a lot more sick! ...and I loved it! :headbang:

Pat

Yes, that was a lot more sick! ...and I loved it! :headbang:

i think the worst part could have been seeing zombies eating the baby :insane:

i prefer to see this in comics than in my newspaper , this morning i read that a woman killed her baby , she put the baby in her washing machine :(

What happened to the #1 reprint/special edition this week??? :shrug:
It got pushed back.....I'm hoping for that as well as #49 next week :wishluck: