• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

Awesome Sterling. You're just showing off now! lol I updated pics of most of my books in my set last night. Six more slots to go (and a few more to upgrade). I should have sniped that 19-22 set... :sorry:

Ash won that #18 9.9. :headbang:

Just upgraded my #3 to a 9.6, i'm waiting for it to transfer. :cloud9:

That's cool. Just bored and scanned some stuff. My set is obscured b/c I still don't have all of my books in my posession yet... in the end I'm sure I won't take top spot in the registry b/c I'm not that much of a SS fan like you and EvilAsh.

If prices keep going up I'm just going to double my costs and throw them on eBay. I love the series, but not THAT much.

I'm thinkin' that #2 might get ugly George!! :baiting:lol

Hey Dog! Welcome to the pit...hope Mike Vick isn't around... lol

No need to crazy bid on this stuff...have you seen the census lately? Plenty of copies 1-10 to go around. That's probably the easiest of the books to get imho. The top three bidders are now cooperatively working together...feel free to join the "I want my TWD set but don't want to overpay although we are" club!

Now if we can get you and the wheel dude to work together...that would be suh-wheet!

That's why you can't rebuild a large civilization in this world because when you have people die of natural causes on the inside they'll be popping up as Zombies if not found right away and possibly infecting others.

Another great idea I'm surprised Moore hasn't capitalized on yet. In fact, he hasn't delt with "natural causes" and should, especially if it doesn't take a bite to be infected.

I invited my wife to read the first TPB and she took me up on it. She's still getting used to the comic dialogue techniques, etc. but she didn't say no to continuing reading the series. :wishluck:

I could tell she was kinda getting into the characters towards the end. She didn't care for Moore's artistic ability though. (tsk)

I'm thinkin' that #2 might get ugly George!! :baiting:lol

Hey Dog! Welcome to the pit...hope Mike Vick isn't around... lol

No need to crazy bid on this stuff...have you seen the census lately? Plenty of copies 1-10 to go around. That's probably the easiest of the books to get imho. The top three bidders are now cooperatively working together...feel free to join the "I want my TWD set but don't want to overpay although we are" club!

Now if we can get you and the wheel dude to work together...that would be suh-wheet!

Thanks for the welcome! As far as working together,I havent really figured out how that will work,but maybe I will learn.I'm willing! On top of that,I am purchasing for two other friends that do not have ebay accounts,one of whom has bottomless pockets(it seems)! I don't think you will get any cooperation out of Whiteeel,it seems the sky is the limit...... (shrug)

We've pretty much been calling books round robin style as they come up on ebay. I called the #2, but I kind of figured I'd have you (Shawn) and white eel to contend with. If we all cooperated, we could be getting our books at a little over the opening bid (because there only seems to be a few of us that bid heavy on these books). I have a feeling we're all going to end up with sets that we paid thousands to complete that won't be worth half of that if we ever resell. 2c

Oh, Shawn...If you plan on going nuts on that #2, please let me know so I can wait until the next one shows up (or sub a couple of my raws and hope for a 9.8). (thumbs u

Did you change your ebay ID Shawn? (shrug)

Wow, I'm a little late to the party!

I wasn't on here at all on the weekend :(

I'm currently getting my azz kicked in the registry by Sterling and Armydoc :eek:

I was lucky enough to win the #18 CGC 9.9, but probably overpaid for it :grin:

wd1899.jpg

Here's another new one, thanks pirate!

wd20.jpg

Oh, and a few others :whistle:

WDscript198.jpg

WD1198.jpg

WD1398.jpg

you know after watching 28 days later i find believing zombies that can’t even walk fast would really be able to take over the country. (of course none of it’s believable, but you know what mean.)

in 28 days they came after you, and really fast. there would be nowhere to hide. but with the slow walking zombies of walking dead it seems like it would be easy to escape them.

any thoughts on that?

I really liked 28 Days and just recently watched 28 Weeks Later, both were really fun.

Guess I'll jump in here with this one. I was lucky enough to win this copy from ebay. I purchased it raw for $12 bucks when the the series was at about the fourth issue. I remember my nephew (mutantkeys) telling me I overpaid because he had just sold his high grade copy for alittle more than cover price. He also told me it would grade out at around a 9.2. (still love u Danny!) I guess I caught a lucky break. Not sure if I'll sell it being that it's the only 9.9 I own, and it's also a series that got me back into READING comics. BTW my favorite cover is also the #19.

IMG_1307.jpg

Guess I'll jump in here with this one. I was lucky enough to win this copy from ebay. I purchased it raw for $12 bucks when the the series was at about the fourth issue. I remember my nephew (mutantkeys) telling me I overpaid because he had just sold his high grade copy for alittle more than cover price. He also told me it would grade out at around a 9.2. (still love u Danny!) I guess I caught a lucky break. Not sure if I'll sell it being that it's the only 9.9 I own, and it's also a series that got me back into READING comics. BTW my favorite cover is also the #19.

IMG_1307.jpg

(worship) Absolutely awesome! If you decide to sell it, please keep me in mind :foryou:

We've pretty much been calling books round robin style as they come up on ebay. I called the #2, but I kind of figured I'd have you (Shawn) and white eel to contend with. If we all cooperated, we could be getting our books at a little over the opening bid (because there only seems to be a few of us that bid heavy on these books). I have a feeling we're all going to end up with sets that we paid thousands to complete that won't be worth half of that if we ever resell. 2c

Oh, Shawn...If you plan on going nuts on that #2, please let me know so I can wait until the next one shows up (or sub a couple of my raws and hope for a 9.8). (thumbs u

Did you change your ebay ID Shawn? (shrug)

Well,our biggest problem will be Whiteeel 4 sure.PM sent George.The round robin did not work too good for me on that 9.9! :baiting:

Yes I changed my Ebay name,was playing around with it and changed it.Didnt realize the name was unchangeable for 30 days when I did it lol !