• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead: No One is Safe

458 posts in this topic

SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT TO READ....

Robert just posted on his message board, ending the speculation that Judith might still be alive:

please, can robert kirkman just make a post that says "JUDITH IS DEAD" so people stop posting their ridiculous theories on her being alive ? denial. thats all it is.

JUDITH IS DEAD.

-Robert

Robert was just answering a request and wrote it exactly as the poster asked. I still won't believe it, but won't harp on it anymore. Just get ready for the I told you so's when Rick is killed by his daughter in issue 200 for leaving him.

Was this on the Image message boards, Steve? What's the link for that?

Yep, sure was:

http://www.imagecomics.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=40833&start=0

There are some real pieces of work over there :screwy:

That's an understatement - give it a double :screwy: :screwy: Luckily Kirkman does a great letters column in each issue. I thought #48 was incredible - a perfect end cap to the first 48 issues of the series.

SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT TO READ....

Robert just posted on his message board, ending the speculation that Judith might still be alive:

please, can robert kirkman just make a post that says "JUDITH IS DEAD" so people stop posting their ridiculous theories on her being alive ? denial. thats all it is.

JUDITH IS DEAD.

-Robert

Robert was just answering a request and wrote it exactly as the poster asked. I still won't believe it, but won't harp on it anymore. Just get ready for the I told you so's when Rick is killed by his daughter in issue 200 for leaving him.

lol That would be freakin' crazy!!!! You will, indeed, get props if she is still alive :)

Oh, and let's hope TWD is around for 200 issues :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

So, Saturday April 5th I’ll be attending a local comic show here in Lexington Kentucky. It’s being held at the Ramada Inn (in the ballroom) at exit 115 on I-75… so it’s TOTALLY easy to get to. So come out and see me. I’ll be there from 12-3 for sure… and I’ll stay as long as people are there. The actual show goes from 10am-4pm.

Here’s a link for more info: http://www.comiccitytn.com/

Like all conventions, I will be HAPPY to sign whatever you bring. Bring 100 comics… I don’t even care. It may take a while, but I’ll be happy to do it. So bring whatever. If you bought it, the least I can do is sign it.

-Robert Kirkman

So, Saturday April 5th I’ll be attending a local comic show here in Lexington Kentucky. It’s being held at the Ramada Inn (in the ballroom) at exit 115 on I-75… so it’s TOTALLY easy to get to. So come out and see me. I’ll be there from 12-3 for sure… and I’ll stay as long as people are there. The actual show goes from 10am-4pm.

Here’s a link for more info: http://www.comiccitytn.com/

Like all conventions, I will be HAPPY to sign whatever you bring. Bring 100 comics… I don’t even care. It may take a while, but I’ll be happy to do it. So bring whatever. If you bought it, the least I can do is sign it.

-Robert Kirkman

hm

I loved 48. I thought it was well paced and it opens up a lot of new directions for the series. It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.

:popcorn:

Rick gets fisted by a zombie :cloud9:

Or even better, Rick fists a zombie! :wishluck:

Or a zombie makes love to a cow.

doh! Already happened in another zombie book.

Speaking of which, why did only 1 issue ever come out?

Pat

That's all he ever intended to write, it was a one-shot. To bad, it would make a fun series.