• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales Of Suspense 39 ****a link added to better look at the book

16 posts in this topic

I see some dents along the spine on the back and one looks big enough to drop it below 8.

A larger scan might clear things up. :baiting:

can't really argue with the 7.0 - 8.0 guesses so far, but need to know if i'm seeing about a 1 - 1 1/2inch corner crease on both the LRFC and the LLBC.

if so, i suspect that the book had a fold at one point that went all the way through the book and would more than likely come out on the 7.0 end of the guesses. if not than an 8.0 is possible...............in any event a very sharp and bright TOS 39... (worship)

I'll go with an 8.0.

BUT, I hate that cut - the one that cuts off the second quote marks on the cover - I would rather have one in a lower grade that shows the entire "IRON MAN" personally...and would go no higher than book on that one. ($4K-ish)

****AND WHAT WOULD YOU PAY?????

This isn't the Sales forum :sumo: take it outside :makepoint:

You're new here, but please follow the protocol. meh

btw, you're scans are too small to grade the book :gossip:

First off Diva, stop acting like one :luhv::baiting:rantrantrantrantrantrant . Second I'm not selling it nor do I own the book. I consider it a grail of mine. Before I jump head over heals at this thing I would like some positive and negative feedback. For those who have responded thank you. Dan

Dan - FU :luhv:

There's another reason you shouldn't be posting it here . . . and another reason why you shouldn't even consider buying it - but hey, have at it :grin:

You're welcome,

David