• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon - Forum Dinner

187 posts in this topic

My plans for b-more have altered a bit -- feeling burned out by shows these days -- and while I love Baltimore I really don't see the need for a whole weekend (and Laura was thrilled with the prospect of not having to trek to a show). I'm going down early Saturday morning and then will leave after dinner. If we don't have a forum dinner that's really fine with me... I'm more than happy to go have dinner with a few people and enjoy that. Frankly, b-more will not be a heavy buying trip and I plan on just enjoying the people who are around.

See you guys there!

My plans for b-more have altered a bit -- feeling burned out by shows these days -- and while I love Baltimore I really don't see the need for a whole weekend (and Laura was thrilled with the prospect of not having to trek to a show). I'm going down early Saturday morning and then will leave after dinner. If we don't have a forum dinner that's really fine with me... I'm more than happy to go have dinner with a few people and enjoy that. Frankly, b-more will not be a heavy buying trip and I plan on just enjoying the people who are around.

See you guys there!

On Saturday there will be many many many auctions of original art from the Three Minute Sketchbook, so you can come and help with that. (thumbs u

oh so the sketches will be auctioned individually? I was under the impression you had to buy the whole thing and that is way way out of my range.

we were hoping you could get the strippers to go home with us Sal, you're the go to guy

Brad Pitt couldn't get strippers to go home with you, son, so what chance do i have? especially with the two anchors that'll be hanging around me all weekend

we were hoping you could get the strippers to go home with us Sal, you're the go to guy

Brad Pitt couldn't get strippers to go home with you, son, so what chance do i have? especially with the two anchors that'll be hanging around me all weekend

lol Brad Pitt might be able to do it. But, really the only tried and true way to get strippers to come home (from the strip club) with you is to come into the strip club with girls (preferable other strippers). That does work. (thumbs u

lol Brad Pitt might be able to do it. But, really the only tried and true way to get strippers to come home (from the strip club) with you is to come into the strip club with girls (preferable other strippers). That does work. (thumbs u

or massive amounts of drugs. works better than cash, so i've heard.

but the "bring a girl in with" is a veteran move, so you get a (thumbs u for dropping the k-ledge on these rookies in here

but the "bring a girl in with" is a veteran move, so you get a (thumbs u for dropping the k-ledge on these rookies in here

:acclaim:

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know some things about things. ;)

You talking about yourself in the third person too?

:acclaim:

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know some things about things. ;)

:hail:

You talking about yourself in the third person too?

no - and i mean NONE - clue what you are talking about. i think you're not getting enough rest at night or something. Aidan keeping you up?

so what chance do i have? especially with the two anchors that'll be hanging around me all weekend

thought that quote was in my post.

I was alluding to the fact that you were talking about "2 Anchors" and knew that you surely could not be talking about me :banana:

I'm totally lost now. Sometimes reading threads on this board is like trying to translate an alien language.

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'

so what chance do i have? especially with the two anchors that'll be hanging around me all weekend

thought that quote was in my post.

I was alluding to the fact that you were talking about "2 Anchors" and knew that you surely could not be talking about me :banana:

actually, i was counting you as two.

I'm totally lost now. Sometimes reading threads on this board is like trying to translate an alien language.

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'

:whatthe:

I feel much better now