• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon - Forum Dinner

187 posts in this topic

so what chance do i have? especially with the two anchors that'll be hanging around me all weekend

thought that quote was in my post.

I was alluding to the fact that you were talking about "2 Anchors" and knew that you surely could not be talking about me :banana:

actually, i was counting you as two.

:tonofbricks:

I will be helping explore options so we can have this resolved next week, and will post the Baltimore Forum Dinner info. as soon as I know something.....

Steve

Steve is kindly taking the lead on this as I am out in CA for two weeks handling a murder case. Difficult to coordinate the dinner from here.

So far the results have been too expensive so we are exploring other options. When a final place is determined we will start a new thread so that attendees can sign up.

I will be helping explore options so we can have this resolved next week, and will post the Baltimore Forum Dinner info. as soon as I know something.....

Steve

Steve is kindly taking the lead on this as I am out in CA for two weeks handling a murder case. Difficult to coordinate the dinner from here.

So far the results have been too expensive so we are exploring other options. When a final place is determined we will start a new thread so that attendees can sign up.

(thumbs u , good luck on your case.

Steve

unless your client is guilty. then just good luck on getting payment in a timely fashion

:baiting:

Steve

unless your client is guilty. then just good luck on getting payment in a timely fashion

He'll just sue them for non payment :gossip:

Steve

:cloud9:

Steve

For most criminal cases, you get paid up front. Unless a substantial down payment has been made and you can live with being stiffed for the balance.

Steve

For most criminal cases, you get paid up front. Unless a substantial down payment has been made and you can live with being stiffed for the balance.

way to kill my joke dead there.

Steve

You are supposing that it was alive?

oh sure, stretch, just pile on whydoncha. may you always get 2 7 off-suit hole cards

oh sure, stretch, just pile on whydoncha. may you always get 2 7 off-suit hole cards

Does this response mean there is going to be some Texas Hold'em in Baltimore? hm:wishluck:

We will be having a Texas Hold-em tourney in Baltimore. What night is the forum dinner? We will try to work around it.

Please please please count me in (as long as it's Saturday) (thumbs u