• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 3

Choose a comic to leave in ROUND 3  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a comic to leave in ROUND 3

71 posts in this topic

Man-Bat and Deathlok would both kick Moon Knight's conflicted, multiple-personality tuchus all over creation and back. Man-Bat might actually try to eat him.

Thus, I again vote for the most poorly-drawn book on this list. WbN32

Superman vs. Spider-Man 1 isn't the first Marvel-DC crossover - that would be the Wizard of Oz treasury. I voted for it anyway because it was, even to my 11 year old mind, ridiculous. Superman would pick Spider-Man up and throw him into the Sun, and that would be that. lol

Superman vs. Spider-Man 1 isn't the first Marvel-DC crossover - that would be the Wizard of Oz treasury.

doh!

I think that naturally entails first Marvel-DC SUPER-HERO cross-over.

amazingly, that Bat who thinks he's a Man is still alive and kicking - literally.

Wow, great thing you`re running the kind of objective poll that you were accusing Shadow of failing to do. doh!

If you`re going to run the poll, at least have the decency to post your opinion somewhere below rather than in the same post that contains the poll.

I want to vote for about 10 books this round. Mediocrity abounds.

I`d say that pretty much sums it up. Not surprising it`s mediocre though, as the BA was a pretty mediocre period.

My vote went to DD #131. First Bullseye. SFW? (shrug) There were probably better villains introduced in the BA, although I`m hard pressed to think of any. If Bullseye WAS the best villain introduced in the BA, then that would sum up in a nutshell what a creative nadir the BA was, and he would still deserve the boot,

I`d say that pretty much sums it up. Not surprising it`s mediocre though, as the BA was a pretty mediocre period.

My vote went to DD #131. First Bullseye. SFW? (shrug) There were probably better villains introduced in the BA, although I`m hard pressed to think of any. If Bullseye WAS the best villain introduced in the BA, then that would sum up in a nutshell what a creative nadir the BA was, and he would still deserve the boot,

:gossip: Thanos!

:gossip: Thanos!

(thumbs u And Darkseid.

So even more reason for DD #131 to get the boot sooner rather than later.

Wow, great thing you`re running the kind of objective poll that you were accusing Shadow of failing to do.

Thank you so much for the kinds words regarding my observation that Man-Bat had almost been eliminated in each round, but was still alive and kicking. (thumbs u

Wow, great thing you`re running the kind of objective poll that you were accusing Shadow of failing to do.

Thank you so much for the kinds words regarding my observation that Man-Bat had almost been eliminated in each round, but was still alive and kicking. (thumbs u

I can almost see the vein throbbing on your forehead as you try to remain civil. lol:golfclap: