• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bidders who never lose

172 posts in this topic

I sent you a PM, and no there weren't any "childish insults" in it so I'd appreciate it if you would move on already and if you have anything to say to me, put it in a PM. Cheers.

Dude, you're taking this way too seriously. I kept replying because I enjoyed watching your logic chase its own tail. My apologies to the board...:foryou:

I sent you a PM, and no there weren't any "childish insults" in it so I'd appreciate it if you would move on already and if you have anything to say to me, put it in a PM. Cheers.

Dude, you're taking this way too seriously. I kept replying because I enjoyed watching your logic chase its own tail. My apologies to the board...:foryou:

zzz

Respond to my PM if you want to be constructive. I extended you some courtesy by explaining my position without being insulting or trying to goad you. You don't have respond of course but continuing to insult each other in the thread seemed ridiculous to me. You want to keep this up then that's your prerogative.

Since you don't read your PM's, here i'll make it even easier.

Look,

You started this thread about punishment bidding (yeah, you didn't know what it was called, whatever) and you specifically state a scenario where you

1. figured out ahead of time the person was way overbidding

2. you stated that you would make an "insane but not too insane" bid, which I read as a premeditated act to make a punishment bid

3. you stated that you "made 2 people pay double" or thru the nose, I can't remember the exact wording....i read that as not quite bragging that you did it but at least that you understood the concept of what you did

4. finally, you stated that you would side with those who punish bid

Look, we don't know each other so far be it for me to tell you your business but based on your original post, I think I got a pretty clear understanding of where you stand on the issue.

No skin off my back unless you buy Golden Age books. For me this is a dead issue, its been beaten to death already and i'm done with it. Some people are going to do it and i'm not one of them so whatever. Best of luck collecting whatever it is you collect, I hope nobody punish bids against you b/c I don't think that's cool and I wouldn't want anybody to overpay for a book because somebody else wanted to punish them.

I think we can all agree that Olivia D`abo is hot. Her sister is hot too.
What sister? (shrug)

Maryam D`abo, who was in "The Living Daylights".

She is a first cousin of the singer Mike d'Abo, and thus a first cousin once removed of Mike's daughter, actress Olivia d'Abo - According to Wikipedia (shrug)

What sister? (shrug)

Maryam D`abo, who was in "The Living Daylights".

She is a first cousin of the singer Mike d'Abo, and thus a first cousin once removed of Mike's daughter, actress Olivia d'Abo - According to Wikipedia (shrug)

that is all fine and good, but is she still hot? (shrug)

(thumbs u

I had the biggest crush on her after seeing Conan the Destroyer. :luhv:

According to IMDB, she was born in 1969 and CtD came out in 1984 which would have put her at only 14 or 15 for that movie. :o

Wow, I fee like such a perv now...however, she is OLDER than me, so I can feel a little better about it. :grin: