• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brockley Got Some Birthday Swag - Uncanny #1

10 posts in this topic

Sure did ladies and gents, actually cleaned up this birthday more then I did last xmas, I'll start with the art I got and then the books with my birthday money.

First up is a page of art from Uncanny #404 by Sean Phillips, love me some Chamber

Uncanny404-14.JPG

Now on with the goodies, I got 3 solid books and then some filler, first up is the Uncanny X-Men #1

Uncanny1F.JPG

Uncanny1B.JPG

There is tape on the spine, and a staple has been replaced but other then what you see, the front cover is complete, on the back ofcourse is that nice hunk missing.

So then I also picked up an Uncanny X-Men #94

Uncanny94F.JPG

Uncanny94B.JPG

The Uncanny has some stress marks along the spine that break color and the corners are blunted but it still retains it's gloss. Back is complete as you see.

And I got an Amazing Spider-Man #101

ASM101F.JPG

ASM101B.JPG

The condition is pretty much the same as the #94 except there is more of a crease on the lower right front corner.

And the rest was just some low low grade fillers

Amazing #34

ASM34F.JPG

Uncanny #10

Uncanny10F.JPG

Uncanny #20

Uncanny20F.JPG

And I got an Amazing #33 that I didn't bother to scan.

You guys want to comment on the grades of the #1, the #94 and the #101 so I can see how the general consensus compares to what I actually paid for the books. After I get some opinions I'll let you know what I paid for the 3.

All in all, wasn't a shabby birthday at all, I'm glad to say I actually own an Uncanny #1 regardless of the shape.