• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,862 posts in this topic

You buckled! lol Congrats!

I was thinking about it myself, but have my eye on some other stuff right now.

Yeah Bro...it just sat there. Kinda wished someone bought it..been short on funds with house stuff. Then right after I pulled the trigger on it...and I mean minutes someone lists an Amazing Adventures #1, I could not pass up on...Over 500. gone in minutes. lol

You buckled! lol Congrats!

I was thinking about it myself, but have my eye on some other stuff right now.

Yeah Bro...it just sat there. Kinda wished someone bought it..been short on funds with house stuff. Then right after I pulled the trigger on it...and I mean minutes someone lists an Amazing Adventures #1, I could not pass up on...Over 500. gone in minutes. lol

me too, and then you came along :kidaround:

Since this page can turn from 114 to 115 at any time I will list both....

001-7.jpg

Great books, Bob!! Two of my favorites. JIM #115 was my first JIM ever. My Uncle gave it to me as a lil' korvac. :cloud9: Still have it somewhere...................

Since this page can turn from 114 to 115 at any time I will list both....

001-7.jpg

Great books, Bob!! Two of my favorites. JIM #115 was my first JIM ever. My Uncle gave it to me as a lil' korvac. :cloud9: Still have it somewhere...................

S H I T E ! ! :o:sick: Beautiful Bob!! :headbang: