• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This might be the worst ebay auction descripion ever

19 posts in this topic

Here's the answer I got to my question.

"I actually have these books. Thanks for your info, but I could care less about what people are say or doing, that's their problem, not mine. This is my very first listing on ebay, so I am learning. Thanks again for the info.......

Betty"

Yo Betty,

First listing or not, most people have enough common sense to:

1) list how many comics you get

2) list what kind of comics they are

3) show a photo

4) not have their first ever auction be for $300

You might want to start caring what people say, because they are your potential customers.

I followed this one up with "well if your not going to include pictures you might want to at least put the titles of the books in as I can't see anyone bidding on something they don't have a clue about."

We'll have to wait and see if she even does this if there actually are any books in the lot

that is the most sickening response ive heard this month!

"I actually have these books. Thanks for your info, but I could care less about what people are say or doing, that's their problem, not mine"

so i sent a nice lil note for her.

"could you list the comics that are being sold in this auction please?

thank you.

anthony"

i wana see just how much she doesnt care.

it's probabaly a lot of marvels from 1959-1963.....that have been tucked away by betty.

now wouldn't that be a hitch...

Yeah... right.

:sick: