• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I love this black cover beauty. Has a sci-fi feel to it that I love. Plus I’m a sucker for black covers. For some reason a few covers give Wonder Woman a pink skin tone. I forgot which other issues this occurs but it appears to be a printing color choice. Anyway I love it.

WonderWoman578.jpg

:golfclap:

Terrific batch of Wonder Woman books Sharon. I don't know if my living room is much bigger but if you want to try spreading out on my floor, you are welcome to try. My cats may walk on them a little but they are house broken.

bb

lol..thanks, Bob...they'd make a nice carpet, but I'd better pick them up before one of my husband's clients shows up and steos on them;)

How did I miss your group shots before, yowza! amazing! Is one of those WW being attacked by clocks with faces?? That is right up my alley if so...

Edited by shiverbones

lol..thanks, Bob...they'd make a nice carpet, but I'd better pick them up before one of my husband's clients shows up and steos on them;)

How did I miss your group shots before, yowza! amazing! Is one of those WW being attacked by clocks with faces?? That is right up my alley if so...

Yup, clocks...;)

I like Cats, BB

OK, you are all invited to come over and help me pick these up now, I'll cook dinner;)

WOW Sharon! What a nice collection and thanks for showing. I think it’s the first time I seen your books in a group shot. Again, thanks for taking the time to take a photo as I’m sure it took a little bit of time.

I hope to get a run like yours put together some day. However, at my pace its like 3 books year.

Keep them on the floor until New York and I'll stop by to go through them. HA HA

WOW Sharon! What a nice collection and thanks for showing. I think it’s the first time I seen your books in a group shot. Again, thanks for taking the time to take a photo as I’m sure it took a little bit of time.

I hope to get a run like yours put together some day. However, at my pace its like 3 books year.

Keep them on the floor until New York and I'll stop by to go through them. HA HA

I've had some of these for so long, I forgot about them...

I'll keep them on the floor, if you will pick them all up;)

speaking of new york - I was hoping I'd finally get to meet some of you folks at that dinner the boardies are organizing in new york.

I'm new to this sort of thing, and maybe this isn't the "cool" party Madonna goes to - but check it out... just a suggestion.

I'd better get back to work... nice job revising the WW thread!

Edited by Bob-a-loo

yeah...thank you sharon... that is the shots I have been waiting for... unlike most of my books (in slabs) yours are FREE to roam and be more enjoyed..

woo hoo!

very cool

WOW!!! Sharon I did not know you had the Wonder Woman for president book in 7.0. Talk about a tough book!!! That alone makes the collection tops.

I was ogling that one as well. I NEVER see a #7 for sale anywhere. A cover (alone) just sold on ebay.

WOW!!! Sharon I did not know you had the Wonder Woman for president book in 7.0. Talk about a tough book!!! That alone makes the collection tops.

I was ogling that one as well. I NEVER see a #7 for sale anywhere. A cover (alone) just sold on ebay.

That is one book I need to have pre issue 35.

I wanted to join in the fun and post a few of my WW's. The following have all been CGC graded(all Blue labels) since these raw scans were taken.

Wonder Woman 33 CGC graded 8.5

scan0164.jpg

Wonder Woman 35 CGC graded 8.5

scan0165.jpg

Wonder Woman 47 CGC graded 9.2 (highest graded, unheard of for GA WW).

scan0167-1.jpg

Wonder Woman 52 CGC graded 9.0

scan0170.jpg

I wanted to join in the fun and post a few of my WW's. The following have all been CGC graded(all Blue labels) since these raw scans were taken.

Wonder Woman 35 CGC graded 8.5

scan0165.jpg

Nice books!!!!

Did Irwin Hasen pencil the cover art to Wonder Woman 35? Does cgc indicate who did it on the label? I have been unsure of who did this cover.

My daughter who loves cats likes this cover.