• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of pick-ups from the recent Comiclink auction. I definitely overpaid for the #3, but I guess there is at least one other person out there who wanted the almost as much as I did. It is a hard book to find, but I wonder if now that I have one will I see a whole bunch of copies come to market.

I think I have decided to collect the run from 1-20. So I will just have to find 17, 18 (not too hard) and #1 (not too hard but expensive.) I think I will try to find a #1 somewhere in the 4.0-5.0 range.

Here's #3

WonderWoman3.jpg

And 47 (I think I've said it before, but there are a lot of cool covers in the run from about 39-60.)

WonderWoman47.jpg

Nice pick-ups. Both of those were my books. (thumbs u

Hi Skybolt,

I knew the #3 had been posted on these boards a while back but I couldn't remember who had it. I had a post in WTB looking for a #3, but I did not find a copy that appealed to me. I see that Comiclink is featuring it as a one of there record setting prices in their e-mail about their recent auction. Oh well, it is a book I expect to have for a while, and I would have been disappointed to have lost out on it.

Al

Nice pick-ups. Both of those were my books. (thumbs u

Hi Skybolt,

I knew the #3 had been posted on these boards a while back but I couldn't remember who had it. I had a post in WTB looking for a #3, but I did not find a copy that appealed to me. I see that Comiclink is featuring it as a one of there record setting prices in their e-mail about their recent auction. Oh well, it is a book I expect to have for a while, and I would have been disappointed to have lost out on it.

Al

That is a beautiful #3 you got there (worship) congratulations on winning it.

You can expect to pay a lot for the books that are scarer to find, like the #3, #6 and the #7. I notched a "record price" paid for the #7 I bought off comiclink a few months back, that one was also a "D" copy which I collect, so I had that incentive to bid as well.

what is funny is last year I think, bob had me offer like 10 or 12K to the owner, and he turned it down...now, to list on clink at 10K, and only net 9K, well, maybe he misplaced my email! great pick up for bob though!

what is funny is last year I think, bob had me offer like 10 or 12K to the owner, and he turned it down...now, to list on clink at 10K, and only net 9K, well, maybe he misplaced my email! great pick up for bob though!

Indeed, this is true. I'm just happy to finally nab it :banana:

Thanks all (thumbs u

P.S. I have 3 more Wonder Woman "D" copies that Kenny (Ze-man) worked on that should be on the way back to me from CGC soon.