• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I've had these all for a while, but I've been upgrading, slowly, VERY slowly...I doubt I'll finish anytime soon, so I figured I'd better take a picture while I had some time...Just couldn't get real clear shots of them all without climbing on the furniture, but I may try another camera...

anyway...:) Here!

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

:o

Holy Sh..!

(worship)

Those are sweet!!!!!!

I don't think I ever saw the cover to Sensation 5...

Sharon, do you collect the Wonder Woman series as well or just Sensation?

Thanks Sha, George - yes indeed. I decided to expand my WW collection beyond the 1-20 run, and was fortunate to snag 2 more "D" copies. S'been so hectic lately, I actually thought that I had posted this book that I got from GAtor. :grin:

WW29Dcopy.jpg

Just got this in from CGC.. Highest graded copy :whee: I just gotta figure out how much it's worth as I do not know much about WW comics :grin: Bought from an OO.

001-5.jpg

So...who won the ebay auction tonight? The WW #52 9.4 went for $1,924. I threw a low-ball bid in at $1,500 but was handily trounced :). I hope this fills a hole for someone's WW run...

I've had these all for a while, but I've been upgrading, slowly, VERY slowly...I doubt I'll finish anytime soon, so I figured I'd better take a picture while I had some time...Just couldn't get real clear shots of them all without climbing on the furniture, but I may try another camera...

anyway...:) Here!

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

WOW, that's some collection! NICE.

I cant help but imagine how tragic it would be if a whole bunch of big dogs came charging into the room chasing a cat! It would be a horror to see all those slabs tossed about and stepped on.

Note to self: I gotta stop having a drink with my dinner...

Just got this in from CGC.. Highest graded copy :whee: I just gotta figure out how much it's worth as I do not know much about WW comics :grin: Bought from an OO.

001-5.jpg

So...who won the ebay auction tonight? The WW #52 9.4 went for $1,924. I threw a low-ball bid in at $1,500 but was handily trounced :). I hope this fills a hole for someone's WW run...

Only I know ;) I was hoping it would sell for around $2200, but oh well.

Finally...

Just off the FedEx truck today! Not the 7.5 I wanted to buy from Filter81, but this will tide me over for a while :)

sensation1.jpg

Wow - Nice! :applause:

That's real pretty.

Already posted this in a couple other threads but this seems like the better home.

Nov C-Link purchase. This is my first WW purchase and don't ask me why but I just had to have it.

WonderWoman27CGC70Front.jpg

No explanation needed here :applause:

Got this Wonder Woman #15 from Heritage's "make an offer" - it finally worked!

Maybe even a board member's copy (shrug)

Complete's (once again) the run from 1-20.

ww15new.jpg

BTW, that's not a crack in the top of slab (across the CGC label),

I was too lazy to remove the mylar, it's a wrinkle :blush:

Got this Wonder Woman #15 from Heritage's "make an offer" - it finally worked!

Maybe even a board member's copy (shrug)

Complete's (once again) the run from 1-20.

ww15new.jpg

BTW, that's not a crack in the top of slab (across the CGC label),

I was too lazy to remove the mylar, it's a wrinkle :blush:

Congrats :applause: