• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I'm normally parked in the SA threads, But I purchased a GA book that I am so proud of...probably my fave grail of all... :cloud9:

:cloud9: Wow! Beautiful book. Congratulations! :applause: WW #1 is near the top of my want list, and it looks like you found a great copy. The colors are rich and it displays really well. Awesome.

I'm normally parked in the SA threads, But I purchased a GA book that I am so proud of...probably my fave grail of all... :cloud9:

:applause: Nice looking book, congrats.

For a key, I always thought WW 1 was undervalued and underloved.

ComicConnect has a bunch of key WW comics for sale or at upcoming auction. Here's a quick list:

All-Star #8 CGC 4.5 Blue Label (auction)

All-Star #8 CGC 5.0 Blue Label

All-Star #8 CGC 3.5 Blue Label

Sensation #1 CGC 7.0 Blue Label

Sensation #1 CGC 4.0 Blue Label

Sensation #1 CGC 3.0 Blue Label

WW #1 CGC 7.0 Blue Label (auction)

WW #1 CGC 7.5 (restored)

WW #1 CGC 5.0 Blue Label

WW #1 8.0 (restored)

I guess I'm surprised that there are so many key WW books for sale in one place. I realize that there's a decent number on the CGC Census, but this still seems like a lot to hit the market (even with some fairly steep pricing on some). Since I own a Sensation #1, I guess I'm a little disheartened with the supply, but maybe I'll get a good chance to swipe up one of the other two key books I need!

Wow, the Heritage auction is sure gonna help the GPA on early Wonder Woman's

WW #6 & #7 are up to nearly $4000 each, and there's still almost a day left :o

(thumbs u

Mad-high closing prices on the WW's in Heritage, over $7k each for the #6 & #7 and neither were highest graded copies.

Glad I have mine. Sa-weet!