• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

The comic connect all star 8 in 5.5 has cracked 30K and its at $30,600

It's still 15-20k short of where it is likely to end...bids at his point mean nothing (thumbs u

The comic connect all star 8 in 5.5 has cracked 30K and its at $30,600

It's still 15-20k short of where it is likely to end...bids at his point mean nothing (thumbs u

my prediction its 25k to 30 k short..this book is hot, undervalued.....

The all star 8 graded 5. 5 is now $32611 with 16 days to go. We are gonna see a world record price here at close to $75,000. Folks after WW movie/ Batman/Superman movie come out that amount is gonna be considered a "Bargain". The book has been undervalued for decades, especially above a 5.0 with good page quality.

Upto last month I had an ow/w 5.0 priced at 41995 and nary a taker till I discounted a few grand. A 5.5@ 75 is crazy , IMO. But we all know there is "crazy" out there!

Upto last month I had an ow/w 5.0 priced at 41995 and nary a taker till I discounted a few grand. A 5.5@ 75 is crazy , IMO. But we all know there is "crazy" out there!

As you know Ha.com sold a 5.5 with INFERIOR page quality in November 2014 for almost $45,000. The book and its value is all about the page quality. this is gonna come close to 75K prediction.

As you know Ha.com sold a 5.5 with INFERIOR page quality in November 2014 for almost $45,000. The book and its value is all about the page quality. this is gonna come close to 75K prediction.

cr/ow is the golden age accepted medium. Better pq might be worth 10% more to some. Not 80% more (again IMO. Just as much probability I'm wrong as right ;) )

cr/ow is the golden age accepted medium. Better pq might be worth 10% more to some. Not 80% more (again IMO. Just as much probability I'm wrong as right ;) )

I agree that 10% is the normal amount for a PQ jump, however in this book 90% of the value is the PQ..just like the action comics #1 which sold for 1 million dollars more due to better PQ.. so the general rule does not apply in this instance. . it will be interesting to see how this plays out but on first appearances where page quality is most important the normal price jump is not gonna apply when the final results are in.

5 or 10K are not gonna matter here, whoever gets this book is gonna see it grow in value especially over the next two to three years.

Edited by Mmehdy

I assume this ended - what'd it end up selling for?

It ends next Tue., and is currently at 38.5K

Link for future reference

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=618878

Edited by rjpb

A whole lot of "villains".

<a  href=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/9009398515_94b1d89e39_z.jpg' alt='9009398515_94b1d89e39_z.jpg'>IMG WONDER WOMAN #28

mm

Cool villain team-up cover, and nice copy as well. Never noticed this before, though that's probably the case with many a WW cover. If I was going to start picking up DC GA books, this is the kind of thing I'd look for. I love DC villain covers.

It ends next Tue., and is currently at 38.5K

Link for future reference

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=618878

(worship)

The 2.5 with the centerfold missing has slowly gone up, its now at $7,317 and the all star 8 5.5 with great page quality is still at 38,500 which is steal..that book is gonna be 75k-100k easy in sometime next year, we are gonna know soon this tuesday. (worship)

Edited by Mmehdy

I got a ww1 cgc old blue label 3.0 ow pages. What's it worth these days? Thanks

I sold my WW#1 3.0 ow years ago on CL. Curious if it is the same copy.....I recall it had a small corner piece missing. Love to see a pic...please.

Big auction tonight on ComicConnect All-star 8 5.5...record price its gonna be....
I assume you are announcing you are planning a big run at the book? no one I've talked to is (shrug)

Big auction tonight on ComicConnect All-star 8 5.5...record price its gonna be....
I assume you are announcing you are planning a big run at the book? no one I've talked to is (shrug)

There is a big upside on this book in the next two years..my prediction is that YOU gator will get it :golf clap: you have sold a lot of copies, meaning that you have bought a lot copies..you could do worse than put this in your inventory..I think we both agree the book as for the last couple years had a great upside and will continue to do so in the future.

Edited by Mmehdy