• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

WW_3_lg_cr_150_4wd_10q_zpserpswfmw.jpg

My first entry on the WW thread. Just picked this up recently. Great colors. You can almost smell the opium floating off that pipe!

Beautiful copy, my friend. I have a low grade one and I've always enjoyed owning it just for its cover. Great pickup. Congrats! (worship)

Hi

I have a question for WW experts, what would you say is the value on a All Star 8 that grades a 1.5 so low grade and missing the centerfold?

I'm not a WW expert, but a 1.0 sold for $19.5k recently, so at that price point maybe a 1.5 missing CF goes for 10k?

My first entry on the WW thread. Just picked this up recently. Great colors. You can almost smell the opium floating off that pipe!

That is pretty...what is the grade?

The grade is CGC 6.5. I'm very tempted to take it out of the slab and have a good read.

The grade is CGC 6.5. I'm very tempted to take it out of the slab and have a good read.

I'll lend you the archives;) although I VERY nice believe in reading the comics. That's a great book!

I'll lend you the archives;) although I VERY nice believe in reading the comics. That's a great book!

Yes, there's always the archives. But the archives publishers haven't figured out how to recreate the smell of a Golden Age comic book yet...!

BTW thanks everyone for your nice comments. If anyone has recent HG Peter-era WW acquisitions to post, I'd love to see them.

I haven't purchased anything as nice as your #3 in a long time, but I did find something old that's new;)

They were up on a closet shelf I couldn't see for the past 4 years, so I thought they were lost. I bought them from Jerry Weist years ago.

3b69a758-6227-48b4-834a-ffea4d544f95.jpg

wonder20woman20art20b_1.jpg

2016-03-022022.03.43.jpg

I haven't purchased anything as nice as your #3 in a long time, but I did find something old that's new;)

They were up on a closet shelf I couldn't see for the past 4 years, so I thought they were lost. I bought them from Jerry Weist years ago.

3b69a758-6227-48b4-834a-ffea4d544f95.jpg

wonder20woman20art20b_1.jpg

2016-03-022022.03.43.jpg

Those are amazing! What a fortunate re-find. Are they from the newspaper comic strip? Do you know what dates they appeared? I love that talking flying rabbit.

What else is up on those closet shelves of yours?