• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The freakiest and kinkiest comics you've ever read?

40 posts in this topic

Smurfs, Foofur, Alf, and Care Bears...and anything with May Parker in it... wink.gif

In that order of kinkiness tongue.gif

We don't want to go into every smut title I've read (treasured and cherished in my prepubesence) - but Cherry is up there.

Recent ones I've picked up - Wereslut and Milk, some Manga junk that I can't read anyway but just stare at the pictures and make up my own stories...

I can't remember the title, but I certainly remember the book. It had some graphic mano a mano panels of batman and the "boy wonder". This was in my college days when I thought the book was funny. Later on I decided that it was just too weird and parted with it to a local and equally weird dealer. He seemed to enjoy the book too much for me.

If I really answered this question and provided in-depth descriptions of the titles, I would likely cause projectile vomiting all over North America...

Black Kiss, Faust, Bondage Fairies... those are all tame by comparison to some of the stuff I have sold in my shop. And Cherry is a Saturday morning cartoon compared to a few of them... Any title that doesn't include hermaphroditic incest just doesn't measure up...

But my pick for under-appreciated kink goes to Coley Running Wild... He has some soliloquies that will made your head spin...

And my pick for over-appreciated kink goes to the "Jill" stories by Kevin Taylor. His art makes Liefeld's look anatomically correct...

I have a b&w mag somewhere in my collection that features some pretty raunchy stuff--can't remember the name. Far and away the most well-written and drawn piece in it is by Marshall Rogers, and it's about a "farm" where women go to learn to perform fallation (I know I spelled that wrong) and acquire a taste for ... wink.gif. I remember being shocked to be offered this by a dealer when I was 16 and collecting Rogers' art. How about any other high profile artists or writers out there producing somewhat underground stuff?

I will weigh in with the freakiest comic that I have ever read:

"Tuff S893censored-thumb.gifit" #6 was without a doubt the undeniable winner here...it was raunchy, gross and even had a pic of beheaded Vietnam soldiers on the back inside cover...yup....this is my vote for the freakiest...

"Tuff S893censored-thumb.gifit" #6 was without a doubt the undeniable winner here...it was raunchy, gross and even had a pic of beheaded Vietnam soldiers on the back inside cover...yup....this is my vote for the freakiest...

Would you like me to send you a care package and change your answer? tongue.gif

I can't remember the title, but I certainly remember the book. It had some graphic mano a mano panels of batman and the "boy wonder". This was in my college days when I thought the book was funny. Later on I decided that it was just too weird and parted with it to a local and equally weird dealer. He seemed to enjoy the book too much for me.

I remember seeing a copy (I don't remember if it was a VHS or a comic) of "Bedman & Rubbin'" at a comicon a looooong time ago? Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, and "Boffy The Vampire Layer" is an Eros classic! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Would you like me to send you a care package and change your answer? tongue.gif

Yes...you can send me a care package...I'll never turn down free books... 893applaud-thumb.gif

"BANG" a black and white comic that has x-rated stories about Lil' Abner, Snow White and....well you get the idea. This book left nothing to the imagination. Sally Forth? insane.gif
I thought it was called "Gang Bang". Had some Wally Wood art! Now...where are my copies? devil.gif

Ok here's the complete title:

It's good for you! It clears the complexion, soothes the nerves....It's better exercise than swimming....so C'mon gang...BANG.

And yes, it's got wally wood art in it. If there are any wally wood collectors out there, your collection is NOT complete without this comic. If you have children, I would advise against bidding....unless you have a safe. grin.gif

"A nuance special!"

Ok here's the complete title:

It's good for you! It clears the complexion, soothes the nerves....It's better exercise than swimming....so C'mon gang...BANG.

And yes, it's got wally wood art in it. If there are any wally wood collectors out there, your collection is NOT complete without this comic. If you have children, I would advise against bidding....unless you have a safe. grin.gif

"A nuance special!"

I saw a few issues for sale in San Diego but didn't want to fork over the $20 each for the issues that I didn't have! angel.gif

Anybody read The Pro one shot by Garth Ennis. That was very funny and crazy. tongue.gif

Move your head! For the love of God, move your head!!!!! cool.gif

thumbsup2.gif that poor plane

Yeah, you just know they chalked that one up to "wind shear"... insane.gif

Anybody read The Pro one shot by Garth Ennis. That was very funny and crazy. tongue.gif

Move your head! For the love of God, move your head!!!!! cool.gif

thumbsup2.gif that poor plane

Yeah, you just know they chalked that one up to "wind shear"... insane.gif

Hmmm but seeing that famous super-hero with his pants around his ankles holding the plane up in the air had to give passengers some ideas.. 893whatthe.gif