• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #545 COVER

32 posts in this topic

So... they're going to undo the past 20+ years' worth of comic work? Wow... I'd be pissed off if I had been involved in the ASM title during that time. Still, that erases that B-S from Norman and Gwen I've heard about (cause I'm not planning on tainting myself with reading it ;) )

They are going to retcon him. From what I here Dr. Strange . Sort of undoes spidey for the past several years. He is "younger" so to speak. MJ will still be around but only as a friend / possible girlfriend. Web shooters will be back. His reveal might be undone. He is a photographer, but not for the Bulgle etc..

EXTREMELY LAME!!!!!!!

Mega lame! This was the series that got me collecting in the early 70's.

My, how it has zzz

They are going to retcon him. From what I here Dr. Strange . Sort of undoes spidey for the past several years. He is "younger" so to speak. MJ will still be around but only as a friend / possible girlfriend. Web shooters will be back. His reveal might be undone. He is a photographer, but not for the Bulgle etc..

EXTREMELY LAME!!!!!!!

Man, am I glad I don't buy Moderns anymore. doh!

EXTREMELY LAME!!!!!!!

Geez, I'm finding myself agreeing more and more with JC on the moderns.

:frustrated:

:screwy:

:pullhair:

EXTREMELY LAME!!!!!!!

Geez, I'm finding myself agreeing more and more with JC on the moderns.

:frustrated:

:screwy:

:pullhair:

So true, so true.

Checked out Newsrama there is talk over there about Dr Strange "fixing" things. May be some truth to my info or could be Marvel putting out wrong info to throw people off.