• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCK a double strike.

185 posts in this topic

tth2 first strike = one week suspension

joe_collector second strike = two week suspension

Looks like Dena took it easy on JC???

I thought that strike one was one week and the second strike

put you in the hole for a month?????

Am I missing soemthing here???

I mean - if he committed the crime he should do the time!

hm

I think 2nd strike is only 2 weeks...that's what Red got. (thumbs u

dang and here I was hoping for a month...

:wishluck:

What happened??
They both got banned for saying bad things about you.
:o What did they say?

They said you were a poopy pants and that X-Men comics are poopy.

And that you should go to your room. :P

MK, don't listen to the whingeing pom...we all know they are just crabby, wet blankets who have no sense of story telling (well except shakespeare, but i contend he was french... :baiting: )

• Administrator
In certain cases at our discretion, moderation uses a strike and warning system to help members shape their posting in a way that's in line with moderation policies. Previously 3 strikes within a year meant a 30 day suspension, and a 4th strike within a year meant a permanent ban. This will still be true in cases where strikes are applied, with this addition. Two strikes will result in a two week suspension as well.

In certain cases at our discretion, moderation uses a strike and warning system to help members shape their posting in a way that's in line with moderation policies. Previously 3 strikes within a year meant a 30 day suspension, and a 4th strike within a year meant a permanent ban. This will still be true in cases where strikes are applied, with this addition. Two strikes will result in a two week suspension as well.

I'm hip...

Just joking around.

:grin:

now i gotta look at the bronze age survivor thread to see what happened

Not there anymore.

*sigh

now i'll only have a vague idea

so who's going to continue the survivor thread now?

Setting up a fight because of an online dispute and/or personality clash? doh!zzzLast time I saw something like that happen I was in grade school.

Last time I saw something like that was on these boards several years ago when Hammer (Comic-Keys) was here.

Not there anymore.

*sigh

Setting up a fight because of an online dispute and/or personality clash? doh!zzzLast time I saw something like that happen I was in grade school.

Last time I saw something like that was on these boards several years ago when Hammer (Comic-Keys) was here.

I miss insults containing the words "Prada" and "loafers"

Or this classic "...Pippy Longstocking look-a-like, culotte wearing, limp wristed, ham-slamming fay-gelas..."

Not there anymore.

*sigh

I miss insults containing the words "Prada" and "loafers"

Or this classic "...Pippy Longstocking look-a-like, culotte wearing, limp wristed, ham-slamming fay-gelas..."

Yeah, Ol' Hammy and Supa didn't get along very well, did they.

Still, the worst thrashing ever was the JC (then as CI) / Jens exchange.

I've always thought JC was an interesting poster. His Bronze Age post has probably saved that topic from being completely worthless these last 6 months. Those people who have a strong dislike of JC seem to stir the pot in their own way. I can't back JC 100% because I've seen him get moody from time to time but overall he has keep these boards interesting and productive in my opinion. Those who get engaged into bitter arguments with the man always had the chance to walk away but for whatever reason think they have something to prove.

Just remember, it takes two to tango.

As for no one ever seeing the person in real life before... um, who cares. (shrug)

I've ribbed JC over the years with a couple of photoshop specials, but he actually seemed to take it pretty well.....and I think he probably enjoyed them on some level.

He's consistent, I'll tell you that. Probably the one poster I'd really love to see a picture of. That would say volumes.

Red

Yeah, Ol' Hammy and Supa didn't get along very well, did they.

Still, the worst thrashing ever was the JC (then as CI) / Jens exchange.

the classic marching Hitler youth remark... :o

Thread was pulled, you are right it was insane and asinine