• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCK a double strike.

185 posts in this topic

I don't really want to go searching for it, but I believe it was in his post saying that he was taking a break. Of course, that picture may not be there anymore....

Andy

I read that thread, but it didn't have his picture (a real one anyway).

I tried to look back at the thread, but it appears the archives only go back 1,000 posts...and yes, JC has made 1,000 posts since July 4, or about 31 posts per day over the last month. Who needs a life when you have the boards!?!? lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=1535055&Searchpage=5&Main=84610&Words=joe_collector&topic=0&Search=true#Post1535055

[JC says what he's thinking, but doesn't just go around attacking everyone who says something he disagrees with. He reserves it for the spammers, scammers, extremely dumb insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and those who attack him. He'll be more than happy to finish the flame war, even if he won't initiate it (against most people).

I don't agree with this at all. One could come out on his side of an argument 99 times out of 100, but the one time you disagree with him, in a second he'd flame you as a flea brained reprobate of questionable breeding.

I don't agree with this at all. One could come out on his side of an argument 99 times out of 100, but the one time you disagree with him, in a second he'd flame you as a flea brained reprobate of questionable breeding.

You're correct. I agree with quite a bit of what he posts, but I too have been slammed a few times. He doesn't play favorites.

You're correct. I agree with quite a bit of what he posts, but I too have been slammed a few times. He doesn't play favorites.

That's one way of putting it.

Another way is that he has no friends.

I know he said he was saving up for the VCC. Now maybe he can use that money for anger management classes.

[JC says what he's thinking, but doesn't just go around attacking everyone who says something he disagrees with. He reserves it for the spammers, scammers, extremely dumb insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and those who attack him. He'll be more than happy to finish the flame war, even if he won't initiate it (against most people).

(worship) I think this is spot on and in line with my personal experiences with him.

Look, I have agreed and disagreed with both of them on various topics and Tim could certainly tell you that he and I have had our share of flame-wars in the past...but, JC has been the only one to make the switch to personal attacks with me.

Keep in mind that he did this about one week after I completely stuck my neck out for him when he was getting bombarded by others on the boards. :tonofbricks:

...but, JC has been the only one to make the switch to personal attacks with me.

Keep in mind that he did this about one week after I completely stuck my neck out for him when he was getting bombarded by others on the boards. :tonofbricks:

Same here. The funny thing is you can actually agree with him for 90% of a single post but disagree with him on one minor point and he'll dump all over you for a cheap laugh.

:screwy:

No respect for others.

If it helps keep him away,I'll talk about the welching freak all day.

Shoot,it's summertime and I have more interns working than I know what to do with. Maybe we can dedicate a thread in his honor.

If it helps keep him away,I'll talk about the welching freak all day.
Do you two ever exchange PM's? Just asking. (shrug)

I always wondered.

I've disagreed with him many times, probably more than I've agreed with him, and he has never resorted to personal attacks against me. (shrug) And I'm sure there are others here who can say the same.

I've disagreed with him in the past and it never escalated into juvenile attacks. But then again, I wasn't trying to instigate an argument...

Jim