• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supa-Pimp..have you gone crazy altogether??

164 posts in this topic

This is simply wonderful and better than anything on tv.

It's about Danny Dupcack / ComicKeys

This place was a different universe back then.

It really isn't. The Water Cooler seems just as insane sometimes.

BTW... Dupcack is a LI guy. I am pretty sure our paths have crossed at one point or another on LI. Everyone out here is somewhat inbred in the collecting community and within less than six degrees of separation.

BTW... Dupcack is a LI guy. I am pretty sure our paths have crossed at one point or another on LI. Everyone out here is somewhat inbred in the collecting community and within less than six degrees of separation.

Oh, it wasn't crazy bad. It was crazy good. Discussions used to have a lot more leeway than they do nowadays.

Dupcack was just plain crazy, though.

He once sent me a nasty, threatening email through eBay because I outbid him on an auction once. lol

Back then you could see everything to identify bidders.

Zaid went after him in a child support battle on his own dime a few years ago.

Wonder what every became of it.

Wow what caused a 12 year zombie thread bump?

Speculation on Supa-Pimp is at an all-time high? (shrug)

Funny that the thread was bumped instead of the usual "starting a new thread".

Oh, it wasn't crazy bad. It was crazy good. Discussions used to have a lot more leeway than they do nowadays.

Dupcack was just plain crazy, though.

He once sent me a nasty, threatening email through eBay because I outbid him on an auction once. lol

Back then you could see everything to identify bidders.

Zaid went after him in a child support battle on his own dime a few years ago.

Wonder what every became of it.

Oh totally... I got within two pages and immediately thought that threads like this are normally scrubbed.

BTW - You were noticeable absent from the Carbo show. Hope you are healing well and enjoying some time off.

[Zaid went after him in a child support battle on his own dime a few years ago.

Didn't Zaid say he was going to keep us updated about that debacle? And remember when Dupcake's ( alleged former girlfriend ) showed up and started saying he trimmed books etc.

And what did ever happen to Roboblow and his endless swarm of high grade key books? We need some answers around here. lol

Supa-Pimp was driven out of here by some shady dealings of his about, what, 3 years ago...?

Don't remember...

Last post was in 2013. I don't know what the circumstances were as most likely the useful posts would most likely have been nuked.

Supa-Pimp was driven out of here by some shady dealings of his about, what, 3 years ago...?

Don't remember...

Elrod was the first person I sold to via the Boards. There was a little drama but it ended okay.

And what did ever happen to Roboblow and his endless swarm of high grade key books? We need some answers around here. lol

Link :gossip:

that sounds just like his signature descriptions he did before. thanks.

[Zaid went after him in a child support battle on his own dime a few years ago.

Didn't Zaid say he was going to keep us updated about that debacle? And remember when Dupcake's ( alleged former girlfriend ) showed up and started saying he trimmed books etc.

I got here far too late to enjoy the action firsthand but I've always been curious as to what happened with the lawsuit hm

Don't remember...

Last post was in 2013. I don't know what the circumstances were as most likely the useful posts would most likely have been nuked.

He promised a NM #98 to someone as prize from a raffle or something. Refused to pay for shipping to the UK.

Wow this thread was a walk down Memory Lane; :cloud9:

References to and appearances by Danny D, Supa, Donut, Banner, Darth, BOC, Greggy,

Chrisco, Rickdog, JC etc...just to name a few.