• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Art Supplies Closed Some items now on Ebay

8 posts in this topic

Ok well I finally got all of the pictures uploaded. Here we go...

Up first is a mixture of all kinds of art supplies, including one 18 x 24 Strathmore Bristol Smooth 400 series drawing paper (has a sligh bend in the lower left hand corner), Strathmore Bristol Smooth 300 series drawing paper 18 x 24, 48 neo pastel oil crayons, 30 pack of water color pencils, 3 30 ml bottles of drawing ink, 30 pack of awaurel markers, 1 unopened 11 x 17 pack of premier comic book art boards, one drawing triangle, 30 pack of rembrandt soft pastels, one box a various prismacolor markers. This retails for well over $200 and I would take $90 plus shipping or best offer.

artsupplies.jpg

Okay if you're in the Vegas area, here's something you can't pass up. An artists desk and chair. The desk measures 40 x 24. When I bought this for someone it cost around $250 for both pieces. If you want it and can pick it up here, you can have it for $130.

desk1.jpg

chair.jpg