• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Visions #1

6 posts in this topic

Well after getting the run around from CGC on getting this graded (customer service rep said yes, I submit and get the comic returned: MEC 0500946-001 Do Not Encapsulate: Too High/Wide and not getting any type of refund/voucher) can I get some opinions on this comic? I know it's hard to tell with the scans but I'll try to be as detailed as possible on the flaws I can see:

Front cover: Two vertical spine stresses-one about half an inch(visible) and the other is a quarter inch. (One is clearly visible on the scan, the other is about two inches above that but doesn't break the color). Right side corners both sharp. Left side corners a bit soft. Horizontal spine stress as this book has been opened and no way to get around this since it has the dark wrap around cover.

Back cover: About an inch to the left of the guys head on the back cover is a tiny 1/2" long by 1/4" wide roller scrape that a pin head size breaks the color. Two 1/2" vertical spine stresses that don't break the color. A one inch and a quarter size spine stress towards the bottom right corner of the cover only and doesn't break the color.

The interior is clean, off-white/white pages, no discoloration at all.

Thanks.

Brian

VisionsSpine.jpg

VisionsFrontCover.jpg

VisionsBackCover.jpg

Visions1Backbottomcloseup1.jpg

Visions1Frontbottomcloseup1.jpg

Thanks Point Five. That darn bottom bump on the back really bummed me out, but it doesn't break the color so the book presents well. This is the cleanest Visions #1 that I've seen in the last 5 years of looking. It's tight, flat, interior is perfect, just those flaws that you seen in the scan.

Hopefully I'll get more opinions and comments on this comic/magazine.