• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF

59 posts in this topic

CAF is great for many reasons. Found great art for sale, sold a few, found members with the same tastes who have given me great tips. It'd be a lonely place without it....

My gallery link is in my sig below :)

I absolutely love CAF. I can literally get lost for hours there looking at all the amazing artwork.

The link to my Gallery is in my signature. I just added a Gary Frank page from World War Hulk and all of my San Diego Comic Con purchases are there as well.

Mister Not-So-Nice,

Love the Battle Girlz pages. How did you get 'em? Where can I get some?

Mr. Not So Nice has way too much fun. The Hellblazers "Micky!!!" page is great.

It's well worth it to become a Premium Member of the CAF!

I'm considering becoming a paid member, if for no other reason, than to pay tribute to the awesome deals I've gotten thanks to CAF (plus I think it's great for our hobby). What are some of the cool things about being a premium gallery owner? I've read the stuff from the site, I'm just wondering what seems to be of the most use out of the features. Thanks.

Oh, and you guys all have some amazing art. I'm going to go through and post comments after work.

Link's in the sig!

Best part of premium CAF membership, for me, are the twice daily emails alerting us to new art posted according to keywords you input. So if you're interested in Alex Ross, you'll get an update anytime anyone posts something by Ross (sometimes for sale) or when his rep adds something new for sale. (like I can afford any of it!)

It's well worth it to become a Premium Member of the CAF!

I'm considering becoming a paid member, if for no other reason, than to pay tribute to the awesome deals I've gotten thanks to CAF (plus I think it's great for our hobby). What are some of the cool things about being a premium gallery owner? I've read the stuff from the site, I'm just wondering what seems to be of the most use out of the features. Thanks.

Oh, and you guys all have some amazing art. I'm going to go through and post comments after work.

The notification emails are awesome. Also being able to monitor your favorite collector's galleries for updates. The price isn't bad either, works out to about $4 a month plus change. If you can afford it I say go for it.

Link in sig