• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF

59 posts in this topic

I love CAF! Bill Cox has done a great job with it and he is a great guy!

My link is in my sig........

Nice. I reall like your Transmetropolitan cover.

That's one of my faves, you have great taste lol

I just joined today and a couple of minutes ago I realized I need to pay a fee to have a gallery after my one week trial is over...

Do I need this?

"utilize the Auction Market Data search"

I just joined today and a couple of minutes ago I realized I need to pay a fee to have a gallery after my one week trial is over...

Do I need this?

"utilize the Auction Market Data search"

I'm at work so I can't access CAF (its blocked, then again, I shouldn't be on the CGC boards either..) but are you sure? Bill has always been adamant that non-paying members do not need to pay a fee to display their art. I really doubt the 1 week thing, you must be misunderstanding something.

Malvin

Here is a trick for those of you who don't have a full size scanner. Reduce it via a photocopier from 11x17 to legal or letter size.

you definitely lose some quality, but for the purposes of displaying on CAF, its good enough and its still more detail than the actual comic page.

I broke down and paid for premium membership last night. I am really happy so far, got my first email this morning. This site is a real Godsend for our hobby. I just started out, but I'm looking forward to BSing with you all for years to come. I updated my gallery with a couple pics of me holding two prized pieces, if anyone cares to see what I look like.

Right now I'm in Kuwait (which isn't that bad). I did 15 months in Iraq in 03-04. I was assigned to an infantry unit then, it was not a fun time. I'm with an air defense unit now, so I'm shamming. After this, hopefully it's off to PA school and than back to the infantry.

That sure is an awesome page. That would have been one of the ones I would have picked up if funds weren't tied up on other things. Did it come signed by Jae Lee like that, or did you have to request it? Awesome!

PS. Mr Punch, your avatar is very disturbing.

HEY! Watch it! That's my daughter you're talking about ...

... granted, she's been Photoshopped just a little bit.

No offense meant, the teeth just give me the chills...

It came signed like the other page I have. Aren't yours signed? Weird. I wanted that two page spread with the gun battle but since it wasn't available I bought the next best page. I will eventually get both of my pages framed.

My page 31 from issue 1 isn't signed, I don't know on the others yet. I'm still waiting to get them, Albert had some delays due to the Cons and the way he has to ship to me (I guess it's a pain in the @ss shipping APO).

I think all of us DT nuts were waiting to get those pages. He never listed them. If they ever pop up, I'm sure they'll be 4K+. We'll see over the next few years (unless they went to King himself, which is a possibility).