• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions on All Stars issues

50 posts in this topic

wow, some of those prices are still insane for today's market!

restored tec 1 at $60K...woo hoo...makes 1koko's pick up a bargain!

gator

Agreed. I've posted the whole catalog before -- it's a good reminder that not everything goes up or goes up by much.

If anyone's interested, I can post again as I doubt I could find that old thread.

Ive noticed that too. Many key books were priced very aggressively years ago even by todays levels. Turns out the very HG 2nd 3rd and 4th appearances (or issues 2, 3 and 4 etc) have in many many cases appreciated FAR more than the aggressively priced key books did. Esoecially, of course, the slightly restored stuff.

wow, some of those prices are still insane for today's market!

restored tec 1 at $60K...woo hoo...makes 1koko's pick up a bargain!

gator

Agreed. I've posted the whole catalog before -- it's a good reminder that not everything goes up or goes up by much.

If anyone's interested, I can post again as I doubt I could find that old thread.

:wishluck:

Alot of those books have actually gone down in value. Its a fact. Down from those posted prices to be sure.

true, but some have gone WAY up...

P, did you see the Siegel Superman piece in the mastro auction?...I meant to email you about it...

rick