• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manhunt 14

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. How difficult is it to find this issue in Fine or better. I have found a vg/f but before I pull the trigger, I want to make sure better specimans aren't out there for the taking. Thanks-John

buy now, upgrade later!...worse feeling is passing on a book totally, and then having to "wait" for another to appear

gator

Make an offer first...that way if you get it a little cheaper you'll feel a little more at ease... :gossip:

Hey, no fair looking at the source! Yeah, I was planning on making an offer. He is usually receptive to most offers. Thanks-John

Hey guys. How difficult is it to find this issue in Fine or better. I have found a vg/f but before I pull the trigger, I want to make sure better specimans aren't out there for the taking. Thanks-John

buy now, upgrade later!...worse feeling is passing on a book totally, and then having to "wait" for another to appear

gator

Exactly what I was thinking. I agree with your approach.