• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

56 posts in this topic

Hey Roy,

PM me your address and I will mail you 2c . A little extra for pain and suffering.

Doc, I appreciate it but i'm not posting here to get 2c from anyone. If I wanted money I'd have just taken it from MK when we were in Chicago. (shrug)

No. It's just that...well...I feel like I've been taken for granted....as greggy would say: "You got bent over, bub"

sweettattoo.jpg

(Major Kudos to the WC for this lovely pic which depicts how I feel)

R.

No problem. If you feel the need to collect "payment," just let me know. I'll call up Paratrooper and we will go shake the fellow down for you. :makepoint:

someone mentioned paratrooper?....sorry was busy drunk ebaying again, bought some more trooper OA.

Hey Roy,

PM me your address and I will mail you 2c . A little extra for pain and suffering.

You just wanted to use that new .02 graemlin. :baiting:

Yeah, you're right, and it was sweet. :cloud9:

You mean in a smiley, fluffy pink cloud kind of way?

:cloud9:Yeah. :cloud9:

You need to ask for what is yours. Just don't wait 6 weeks to do it.

I agree. This guy owes me, especially after disrespecting me.

I agree as well. This guy definitely owes you...can you believe the :censored: disrespect. Let me know who it was and we'll take care of him.

:devil:

Hey Roy,

Did you ever get your one cent?

Is the purchaser clockin' interest?

Do we still need to deliver a beat down to rescue your self respect?

Just asking,

Jim

:signfunny:

Jack Daniels? (shrug)

I don't think he owes me any money.

(shrug)

:signfunny:

No, but you have paid Jacks light bill for years though.

I read this entire thread and didn't realize it was a year old. doh!

Hey Roy,

Doc, I appreciate it but i'm not posting here to get 2c from anyone. If I wanted money I'd have just taken it from MK when we were in Chicago. (shrug)

No. It's just that...well...I feel like I've been taken for granted....as greggy would say: "You got bent over, bub"

sweettattoo.jpg

(Major Kudos to the WC for this lovely pic which depicts how I feel)

R.

Uh , Roy , ..You might need it up the arss , if your really that anal about that dumb thing ? ................... (shrug)