• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 in 6.5 - 7.0 condition- Sent to feeBay.

29 posts in this topic

Hey all, just wondering if anyone would be interested in a copy of ASM 129 in around 6.5 - 7.0 condition? I was thinking of listing it at $150 which is below the 7.0 OSPG price. Presents very nicely with the only real detractor being some spine stresses that do cause some breaks in the color. Front cover is in really nice shape. There is also a small 1/4" - 1/8" tear in the inside bottom left of one page but it's hardly noticeable.

And don't worry- it's not MY other copy that has the missing Marvel Stamp which I think some of you have heard me complain about. This one is complete and beautiful shape. I just want to try and free up some cash, and frankly, the missing stamp on my other copy isn't really that bothersome to a low-grade collector like me. Shipping will be $7 US / $10 International (w/ tracking).

:takeit: or PM- whichever arrives first will win it!

ASM129-Front-Shrunk.jpg

ASM129-Back-Shrunk.jpg

(shrug) I know its only been an hour or so, but I fig'd someone might be interested esp. w/ VCC getting ready to start back up. I'll come back in a little bit and see if there any biters. Otherwise... I might just toss it up on eBay.

Ok, top post has been edited w/ scans of the book. To recap the important stuff...

ASM 129 in around 6.5 - 7.0

$150

S/H: $7 US / $10 International

Questions, PM me. If you buy any of my lots from the VCC, I'll combine this to save on shipping.

Ok, top post has been edited w/ scans of the book. To recap the important stuff...

ASM 129 in around 6.5 - 7.0

$150

S/H: $7 US / $10 International

Questions, PM me. If you buy any of my lots from the VCC, I'll combine this to save on shipping.

Nice book.

Looks 7.0 easy to me with a shot at 7.5.

It's okay Mike. I think I'm just going to toss this up on to eBay. Had some offers for lower prices, but I think given the condition of this book, the asking price is pretty fair at least to me. Ah well- VCC might be keeping people elsewhere. Oh well...

I would have liked to, but I need to free up some cash to cover some purchases. The asking price brings me to zero balance. If it doesn't go on feeBay, then I'll bring it back here to hang out for a while. :grin: If she still doesn't go, then we'll go from there.