• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Luxxcorp meltdown last night?

91 posts in this topic

Either the changes they seem to be making right now caused a glitch, or the policy of permanent banning (future shills are auto-banned) has changed. There is evidence (named ShoNuff) to support the second option.

Either the changes they seem to be making right now caused a glitch, or the policy of permanent banning (future shills are auto-banned) has changed. There is evidence (named ShoNuff) to support the second option.
Perhaps Banned users could help us out in doing a little experiment.

They should start posting to see if it allows them. I'm sure this would be helpful. :grin:

Hey!...I am in no way responsible for your sexual attraction to Luxxcorp after his recent "changes"...or your desire for a permanent banging.

Hey, guys. What'd I miss?

lol

You know, it's stuff like this that makes me wish the dude was reinstated. Never saw him as mean, just wacky.

I agree. His comedic timing on that post was perfect. :cloud9:

Well, he sent me a couple of pms the other night with the title ...

"I swear to Gawd I'm high on weed and, to a lesser/more extan..." unfortunately, or fortunately the text of those pms disappeared when he was banned. Dang!

He was the true DaDa-ist of the boards......

Farewell....till next time.....

VacationJune07097.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something...but all I saw in the posts were just book images...what "meltdown" are you guys referring to?

Sorry, not going to read each and every post.

He didn't flip out in the classic FDQ sense. Just a bunch of random and bizarre posts. You need to check out some of the posts he made in the Water Cooler. Some really trippy "Mind's Eye" type stuff in there.

Maybe I'm missing something...but all I saw in the posts were just book images...what "meltdown" are you guys referring to?

Sorry, not going to read each and every post.

He didn't flip out in the classic FDQ sense. Just a bunch of random and bizarre posts. You need to check out some of the posts he made in the Water Cooler. Some really trippy "Mind's Eye" type stuff in there.

I came in late on this one -- darn that "working for a living".

Funny, I had him on ignore after his recent rants but just took him off yesterday when someone quoted one of the offbeat Hot Rod books that he posted.

This morning's "thanks for posting", unaware of all the drama, was apparently too late.

Jack