• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Presenting Greggy-9000 - The comic collector's pal!
2 2

242 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, comicdonna said:

mandy.jpg:blush:

Getting the trees taken care of is important. I know you care about GW, and I recall  Kav mentioning how much termites contribute to GW. I know trees left down for a long time attract termites. I am positive you have an intimate relationhip with termites. They infect everything. Native freshwater trout won't hit on termites. I don't know about native freshwater pond trout. Never fished a trout pond. Seems like is no challenge.  

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Pretty sure he's Samoan. 2c

Is that in Asia? Would seanfingh know? Is that a city in Laos? Maybe he can help clear it up.

I really don't care, but I am surprised as heck to find out Laos has nothing to do with Asia.

25 minutes ago, HENRYSPENCER said:

There was a greggy-9000 I remember seeing on display at Heros Con several years ago.  It was at Dale Roberts' booth. Anybody know its whereabouts?   

Gathering mold in Arex’s Basement. 

That was some trip. 6 adults in Bills mini-van and The G9K layed  out in the middle of the seats. By the end of that trip we had our own version of Mystery Science theater 3000 going on watching the original Spider-Man. 

One funny thing I remember is putting the G9K down while we were checking in. In those few minutes someone grabbed it and started walking away with it. Mike Miles saw it and bolted over to retrieve it so fast, he left a vacuum in his wake. 

I miss those days. 

OK, Please show a little tolerance for the old guy as this was probably answered somewhere else at some other time in the past, however... 

I seem to be having a senior moment... :preach:

Who or what is a Greggy??? (shrug) ???

16 minutes ago, joeypost said:

One funny thing I remember is putting the G9K down while we were checking in. In those few minutes someone grabbed it and started walking away with it. Mike Miles saw it and bolted over to retrieve it so fast, he left a vacuum in his wake. 

I miss those days. 

Wait a minute, G9K is real??? I thought this was a photoshopped image.   This is amazing.

Edited by Wolverinex

1 minute ago, marvelmaniac said:

OK, Please show a little tolerance for the old guy as this was probably answered somewhere else at some other time in the past, however... 

I seem to be having a senior moment... :preach:

Who or what is a Greggy??? (shrug) ???

Greggy is a famous board member.