• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Presenting Greggy-9000 - The comic collector's pal!
2 2

242 posts in this topic

greggy9V2.gif

Doesn't it trouble anyone that those kids are staring at his crotch? :o:sick::o

No, because I figure his crotch is actually just about where the glowing red dot is.

greggycrotch.jpg

greggy9V2.gif

No, because I figure his crotch is actually just about where the glowing red dot is.

greggycrotch.jpg

Poor greggy...that's an awfully small dot....

lol

:takeit:

I'll take 100

Would you like clothing with that bulk order? The basic model is the nudie variant to keep down the cost of shipping.

I don't think any fellow Canuck will dishonor themselves by blowing up the prototype at the Baltimore Comicon forum dinner even if proceeds went to HERO charity. :P:whistle:

greggy9V2.gif

greggycrotch.jpg

That's clearly where his "bellybutton" is supposed to be... although he could be like Kyle XY and not have one. (shrug)

You'd have to be a certain Image artist to start his crotch all the way up there...

That we're even talking about visualizing the crotch area is worrisome. :P

greggy9V2.gif

greggycrotch.jpg

That's clearly where his "bellybutton" is supposed to be... although he could be like Kyle XY and not have one. (shrug)

You'd have to be a certain Image artist to start his crotch all the way up there...

That we're even talking about visualizing the crotch area is worrisome. :P

Airplane :cloud9:

I just my pants while laughing...Flee you owe me a new pair of underwear, or greggy can just lend me his short shorts (I have an amazing male camel toe...I'll take pictures)
:cloud9:

I just my pants while laughing...Flee you owe me a new pair of underwear, or greggy can just lend me his short shorts (I have an amazing male camel toe...I'll take pictures)
:cloud9:

You'd like that, wouldn't you? hm

Can we get a Toon Tumbler Exclusive for board members?

I will donate to Paul for some of the prototyping costs. Seriously.

So will I. I think the Limited Edition Greggy-9000 Toon Tumbler would be WAY worth the proto costs!

(thumbs u