• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

40 posts in this topic

I have a large sum of money coming in. I plan on saving 95% of it and buying a new car or something outright I decided to take about $1000 of it and buy some comic related stuff. should I

a. Buy the Last two FF's I need (best possible)

b. Buy a Nice peice of original art.

c. Buy more nice Adams books.

d. Finish the FF run and Finish my off my regular issue Valiants (7 books left)

A - what issues? OR, E -buy Golden Age books. ;)

12 & 18, its in his sig line :baiting:

:flamed: Whoops. Maybe buy one real nice #12? What's your budget?

Read the thread thoroughly :baiting:

I figure I need to get some comic stuff for all the garbage I went through after being in a car accident at work. One shoulder surgery and 4 months of rehab later... while actually almost 3 years later (of waiting) and its payday in 2 short weeks.

I figure I need to get some comic stuff for all the garbage I went through after being in a car accident at work. One shoulder surgery and 4 months of rehab later... while actually almost 3 years later (of waiting) and its payday in 2 short weeks.

I'm glad to hear, that you are being compensated. (thumbs u

I'm glad to hear, that you are being compensated. (thumbs u

I'm sure they'll appeal. meh

Yeah the Insurance company for the guy that nailed me claimed the my shoulder injury was pre-existing. The City I work for is getting paid back too for the workmans comp so they should be happy as well.

You guys are brutal lol

Seriously though, I would go buy a Hulk 181 old label 9.6 with some white showing on the spine for under 4k cause I hear someone is looking for the same book and will pay $6k for it :gossip: