• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do?

40 posts in this topic

A - what issues? OR, E -buy Golden Age books. ;)

12 & 18, its in his sig line :baiting:

:flamed: Whoops. Maybe buy one real nice #12? What's your budget?

Read the thread thoroughly :baiting:

Oh mess, sorry guys I'm trying to get some work done at the same time (I better check my work over :tonofbricks:). Okay no more questions.

Dude- sorry you had to deal with all of that . I'd finish those FFs in the G/VG range you're looking at, and the Valiants as well. Hell, you might even have a little left over for something else afterwards...

Take it all and buy some hookers and booze in Las Vegas. Live life a little. (shrug)

My wife would love that. I would only have to pay child support for the next 17 years.

Take it all and buy some hookers and booze in Las Vegas. Live life a little. (shrug)

My wife would love that. I would only have to pay child support for the next 17 years.

Oh believe me it does not end after 17 years :tonofbricks:

Bring her with. Maybe she likes hookers and booze too.

Bring her with. Maybe she likes hookers and booze too.

Only works with girlfriends :gossip:

:baiting: