• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: X-Men #101 CGC 9.4 WHITE OLD LABEL -SOLD-

23 posts in this topic

Yee haw! :banana:

Now, what do I do with the XMen 101 CGC 9.0 (Qualified due to staple pull) that I bought from DeeDee just before she went AWOL? Anybody interested? (didn't think you'd mind the thread hijack since I bought the book)!

dancing4dh.gif

WRT to DeeDee, I know that you're just kidding around, paradox, but I'll thank everyone to refrain from saying anything unkind about my friend DeeDee in my thread.

Thanks!

Rhonda

WRT to DeeDee, I know that you're just kidding around paradox, but I'll thank everyone to refrain from saying anything unkind about my friend DeeDee in my thread.

Thanks!

Rhonda

I'll say something about DeeDee and I know emotions were running high

during the original news breaking thread and I just want remind everyone

there are always two sides to every story and even though it's hard not to

get personal with each other but our personal lives are really our own

business and shouldn't be put on display like that incident was.

Sorry for the rantrant but I miss her.

fay

WRT to DeeDee, I know that you're just kidding around paradox, but I'll thank everyone to refrain from saying anything unkind about my friend DeeDee in my thread.

Thanks!

Rhonda

I'll say something about DeeDee and I know emotions were running high

during the original news breaking thread and I just want remind everyone

there are always two sides to every story and even though it's hard not to

get personal with each other but our personal lives are really our own

business and shouldn't be put on display like that incident was.

Sorry for the rantrant but I miss her.

fay

In my experience there are actually three sides. His, hers, and the truth. (thumbs u

Yee haw! :banana:

Now, what do I do with the XMen 101 CGC 9.0 (Qualified due to staple pull) that I bought from DeeDee just before she went AWOL? Anybody interested? (didn't think you'd mind the thread hijack since I bought the book)!

dancing4dh.gif

WRT to DeeDee, I know that you're just kidding around, paradox, but I'll thank everyone to refrain from saying anything unkind about my friend DeeDee in my thread.

Thanks!

Rhonda

I wasn't saying anything unkind, just noting that I have a nice XMen 101 CGC 9.0 Qualified, that I bought from DeeDee just before she stopped posting on the Boards. Did I miss something?

So, is anyone interested in purchasing an XMen 101 9.0 Qualified due to staple pull, from the DeeDee collection? I'll post a scan if I can find it, if anyone is interested. Then again, I suppose I could start a new "for sale" thread, but that would involve effort...

Some great books you've been offering for sale lately. (worship)

Have you upgraded from them?

Thanks! :)

Yes, I'm now the proud owner of a 9.6 copy of this book. One of my favorites!

Cool, It's a great book both story and cover wise. I wanted to buy a 9.0 or 9.2 but settled for a 8.0 in the end :P . Hope to upgrade when my cash situations better.