• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

150 variants for sale! List added!

31 posts in this topic

I have a box of 150 variants for sale. I would like $4 per book and don't want to break it up. There are doubles and a few triples etc, but there are World war hulk vari's, a complete set of Civil war sketchcovers 1 thru 7 with 2 #1's and 2 #7's, Black adams, lone rangers,New avengers 31 sketchcover, JLA's JSA's, lots of stuff. If seriously interested I'll get a detailed list, but it could possibly not be til tuesday. is anyone interested? I'll include shipping media, beyond that you would pay for your choice of shipping. Post sold if interested!

I have a box of 150 variants for sale. I would like $4 per book and don't want to break it up. There are doubles and a few triples etc, but there are World war hulk vari's, a complete set of Civil war sketchcovers 1 thru 7 with 2 #1's and 2 #7's, Black adams, lone rangers,New avengers 31 sketchcover, JLA's JSA's, lots of stuff. If seriously interested I'll get a detailed list, but it could possibly not be til tuesday. is anyone interested? I'll include shipping media, beyond that you would pay for your choice of shipping. Post sold if interested!

Well not being rude and good luck with your sale but i can almost guarantee that to sell something like this for $600 you would need a list at the very least as well as grades and scans of the better books. You can't expect to make money without putting in some effort. You can't have it both ways. Best of luck though.

I plan on putting up a list. i am just out of town at the moment and was trying to gauge the interest before I go through 150 books. If no one was interested in the list, why make one??? Also, this lot will not be broken up.

Thanks

Well not being rude and good luck with your sale but i can almost guarantee that to sell something like this for $600 you would need a list at the very least as well as grades and scans of the better books. You can't expect to make money without putting in some effort. You can't have it both ways. Best of luck though.

Anfield, your is too big. Can you shrink it some, fills up my whole monitor.

Just so you know, I wouldn't discount this offer so quick. I purchased a triple cover Jetson's #`1 from Chainball a couple months ago that went very smoothly in which flipped in 3 weeks for about 3x's. I put it up trying to gain interest in another comic I posted, and got GIJoed in a good way within hours of posting it. There might be some good stuff in this lot and I would wait for the list to see what variants there are.

Anfield, your is too big. Can you shrink it some, fills up my whole monitor.

howz the rabbit instead?

They are 15 bucks now lol

I remember picking them up for something around 50 bucks each and flipping them on ebay for 150,100,50? respectively :cloud9:

The prices on those vary a lot everywhere I see them. LCS was selling a few that they had NM/NM- for about $15 (numbers 1,3,6,7). Someone bought 2 of them, and I bought the other 2. Then I picked up a couple others on eBay, slabbed for about $40 or so after shipping (they weren't 9.8, I think one was 9.6 and a :insane: 9.4)

One of the more expensive shops in town had one for $100, but they were also selling color variants for $75, so my guess is they weren't really trying to sell them and just wanted them for display

Yeah those are crazy prices to be charging after the series ended a while ago. The peak for new variants is usually the first couple of days and also if something really big happens, like spidey unmasking himself.