• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

I will get the show started as I have a thing for GL 76.

IMG_0885.jpg

(thumbs u

Nice stash of GL 76s. I guess you just need to add the 9.4 from the upcoming Clink to complete the set. Good luck!

Someone post a real high grade Tec 404. That book never comes up for sale in high grade and it sure is an awesome cover. One of Neal's best. Would love to see the lone 9.6, can't imagine what it would sell for right now.

This is a personal favorite.

SA214-CGC9.4.jpg

I like this one too.

PS10-CGC9.6.jpg

Thats cool, cant remember if that was the only Adams cover on Conan. hm

He did inks on the cover of Conan #45 over Gil Kane pencils, but this was his only cover. In fact Conan 37 was his only interior pencils in the entire run as well.

I will get the show started as I have a thing for GL 76.

IMG_0885.jpg

(thumbs u

Nice stash of GL 76s. I guess you just need to add the 9.4 from the upcoming Clink to complete the set. Good luck!

I have been saving some sheckels for a bid. :grin:

I think you started this thread just to show off those gorgeous books :whistle: , cant say I blame ya. (thumbs u For me its BATMAN 227.

I just love the classic Adams covers. I could put up Tec 395, Batman 227 or Superman 233 next to GL 76 as I like those too.

That Phantom Stranger is a great cover I love all the covers in the early bronze That had a Gothic Romance flavor. Usually had a woman wearing a flowing nightgown being chased out of a castle or as this one shows holding a candle investigating...something. I think Adams did a few of the Phantom strangers. Off topic that is a great series to collect not too many and still affordable.