• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anybody recognize this ad? $20 bounty if you know

25 posts in this topic

Wow, a neat-o conclusion to your inquiry! :golfclap:

yeah, considering I bought it without knowing what the hell it was, it was pretty cool to have it associated with a well known game like that.

Looking at the prelim, I knew it had to be either a magazine or comic book cover (title space, UPC, etc.). Good work by whoever found it though.

You're right about the UPC, I should have clued in to that. I kept looking at the title space and thinking it was a game title.

Anyways, the person that figured it out just happened to be cleaning up and moved a box that hadn't seen the light of day in 10 years full of gaming mags - and bam! this one was right on top..

Anyways, the person that figured it out just happened to be cleaning up and moved a box that hadn't seen the light of day in 10 years full of gaming mags - and bam! this one was right on top..

Ha! It's funny how that works.

Glad this mystery is solved.