• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12¢ VFs at 50% of Guide

357 posts in this topic

X-Men 50 - VF- There is tanning on the inside of the covers which brings down the brightness from the outside. The front of the book looks a little bit nicer in the scan than in hand.

$29 (OSPG - $58)

X-Men50.jpg

X-Men50B.jpg

:takeit:

X-Men 53 - VF+ Again about 60% of guide

$55 (OSPG - $90)

X-Men53.jpg

X-Men53B.jpg

:takeit: I thought that was the 51 I needed - I'll still take it, but if someone else wants it, I will gladly defer. :sorry:

If you don't want it just post a retraction and I'll leave it up.

Mike

$55 (OSPG - $90)

:takeit: I thought that was the 51 I needed - I'll still take it, but if someone else wants it, I will gladly defer. :sorry:

Mike

I retract and apologize :sorry:

That's it for the X-Men and the end of the most interesting stuff. I still have some westerns, Strange Tales, Dr. Strange, three Thors and some miscellaneous stuff. Hopefully I can get some more up starting between 9:30 and 10:00 EST.

Mike

$55 (OSPG - $90)

X-Men53.jpg

X-Men53B.jpg

Mike

I retract and apologize :sorry:

(thumbs u

X-Men 54 (#2) - F/VF This book must have been at the top of the pile as there are some strap marks (at least that is what I think they are). Also some soiling on the back cover.

$25 (OSPG - $51)

:takeit: