• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12¢ VFs at 50% of Guide

357 posts in this topic

By the way, if any board member is interested in any book I won, i will yield my rights to him.

Come on, let's not turn this into a soap opera. doh!

I stated you personally did nothing wrong, but I think it's pretty obvious that the "quick reply for the book to be named elsewhere" trick is easy to abuse, assuming the buyer is of low more fiber.

It's nothing personal.

I checked out some books for a fellow Greek and ended up buying too much for myself :tonofbricks:

He did have a bunch of 10c DCs he got in, I believe he is bringing them to Baltimore :gossip:

By the way, if any board member is interested in any book I won, i will yield my rights to him.

Come on, let's not turn this into a soap opera. doh!

I stated you personally did nothing wrong, but I think it's pretty obvious that the "quick reply for the book to be named elsewhere" trick is easy to abuse, assuming the buyer is of low more fiber.

It's nothing personal.

Actually JC -- it has nothing to do with you -- I really lost interest when I realized I lost the Avengers 6. It was actually my motive for getting in the thread. There seemd to be so many other interested buyers, my point was I yield to them if they want the books more than me at these bargain basement prices.

I checked out some books for a fellow Greek and ended up buying too much for myself :tonofbricks:

He did have a bunch of 10c DCs he got in, I believe he is bringing them to Baltimore :gossip:

Sounds good. Especially since I have a ton of good high grade stuff to trade him that I'm giving him first crack on.