• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,524 posts in this topic

I think there are a few but nothing like the ones buying up Avengers issues right now. Speculators need to leave the Green Lantern issues alone until I complete my run. :sumo:

Thanks Guys! Do you think there are more speculators gunning for GL because of the upcoming movie?
I THink so...I Have had a lot of demand for GL 1 and Showcase 22,and will admit, I have bought every copy of both I could find in the last month, and am selling them as fast as I can buy them.... if not for the movie, for the fact that they are so undervalued (in most folks opinions)

If he can act, then it might not be a bad idea. This would bring a lot of hype to the movie.........and run up prices on the keys. :applause:

continuing OT: don't know if he can act but can you just hear him belting out "in brightest day..." in falsetto. :cloud9: looks like they've narrowed it down to: bradley cooper, ryan reynolds and timberlake. timberlake, w/ that haircut, looks more like guy gardner than hal jordan.