• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else having paypal problems?

15 posts in this topic

I've sent payment 4 time today and my sessions (after 10 seconds) would time out or would say incorrect data. All of them went through but WTF is going on.

Just make sure it works when you send me my payment dork.

I've sent payment 4 time today and my sessions (after 10 seconds) would time out or would say incorrect data. All of them went through but WTF is going on.

You're just going to have to refund it when he returns your junk for overgrading. doh!

hm Try sending some money to me, and I'll let you know if it goes through. I've heard there might be a problem with large amounts, so try something over $500...

worry.gif

lol

:baiting:

I'll get your invoice out tomorrow.

I'm getting a ton of packages done tonight for shipping from the weekend sales.

:D