• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! Key Silver Age book for sale! SOLD OUT!

55 posts in this topic

I've decided to make some changes with my collection so I'm selling off my key Silver-Age books to raise some spending cash. I thought I would offer these up to board members before my other options.

:takeit: will override all offers. $15 for domestic shipping. Internation orders, PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks! Jerry

Time payments are accepted!!! Up to 3 months for up to $1000. Up to 6 months for up to $2000.

FF#1 CGC 3.0 SS Stan Lee sig - $1950 - pay over 6 months - :news: SOLD!

th_FF1SS.jpg

Hulk #1 CGC 3.0 White pages - :news: On Hold for Fedoraman - Check back on Thursday!

th_IncredibleHulk1.jpg

X-men #1 CGC 4.0 White pages - $1250 - :news: SOLD!

th_X-men1.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #83 CGC 2.5 - $650 - :news: SOLD!

th_jim83.jpg

Daredevil #1 CGC 5.0 Off-White pages- $600 - :news: SOLD!

th_DD1.jpg

wow, if not for the binder holes in the JIM, that is one nice copy

Thats one of those copies you break out and keep the label. Always fun to read high grade keys with white pages. If you bump the corner or tape pull the back cover, its not the end of the world.

I wish you could have waited until Thursday as my other deal might not happen... doh!

But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do :sorry:

Fedoraman,

Sorry about that. I thought your other deal was pretty solid. It's on hold for you until Thursday night.

Let me know.

Jer

I wish you could have waited until Thursday as my other deal might not happen... doh!

But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do :sorry:

Fedoraman,

Sorry about that. I thought your other deal was pretty solid. It's on hold for you until Thursday night.

Let me know.

Jer

So are they all on hold, or just some of them?

C